You Don't Know Jack (360/PS3/Wii) $15 @ Amazon [Prime]

masterledz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
:360: YDKJ (360) $14.76
:ps3: YDKJ (PS3) $14.97
:wii: YDKJ (Wii) $15.22

They also have it on :ds: DS for $4.99 + $4.59 shipping through a third-party seller.

This came across the CAG tracker earlier today; it seems to go for about $20 normally. I highly recommend it for any trivia junkies out there. With 73 episodes, you won't be repeating Jack questions for at least 15 hours of gameplay. It also has a lot of content with great DLC in case you blow through all the episodes quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this for $30 on Amazon when it came out with no regrets. The 70+ episodes is indeed a lot. Its a blast playing with some buddies, especially with a few drinks. Its definitely worth picking up if you're looking for some good couch multiplayer.

Wonderful, wonderful game. Since I only play it with local buddies I haven't even completed half of the episodes over the year I've owned it. A total steal at that price.

The 360 version can(and arguably should) be used with the big button controllers. The scene it bundles with them are usually reasonably priced as well. I won my copy from gamedealdaily but it's more than worth this price.

I always loved playing YDKJ, but I don't play man games with other people. I still have twp of the Scene It games that I haven't gotten repeats on yet... Does this have some sort of online multiplayer?

great game for swinger parties. i mean couples events. i mean, whatever...
i also got all the dlc on some sale, but never ever touched it yet...
also don't let the girls go trigger happy on the final jack attacks, all it takes is some crazy chic with a rapid fire and you instantly lose billions of hard earned points cuz they deduct points every time you click it.
so drinks+crazy girls+jack attack wrong answers = oh no where did my points go!

I had some regrets with this game. I bought two extra copies shipped to friends in other states so we could play online. Not only does the Jack Attack at the end completely ruin the entire game points-wise, but it also seemed to have major lagging issues that shouldn't exist at all in a game like this. I'm talking about framerate death, slowdown, and button input lag (mostly during Jack Attack). I had no issues playing other games with the same people that demanded much more ping.

I think the issue stemmed from us talking during the Jack Attack, but what's the point of a funny party game if you have to be silent to avoid lag. We only managed to get about 1/5 of the way through before calling it quits for good (~15 rounds)

Aside from that, it's a great couch game and truly as fun & funny as it's always been. I sold the three copies last year, but I'll pick one up again at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eggwolio']The 360 version can(and arguably should) be used with the big button controllers. The scene it bundles with them are usually reasonably priced as well. I won my copy from gamedealdaily but it's more than worth this price.[/QUOTE]

I've read that it has awesome support for these controllers. Though I'm curious, what makes it so much better with these?

[quote name='Slermy']I've read that it has awesome support for these controllers. Though I'm curious, what makes it so much better with these?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this game is awesome, and the big button controller support is awesome. The game is better with them because answers are listed in the same top down format as the button on the controller, in the same order. You can also use the BIG button for Jack Attack which prevents accidental button presses.

[quote name='Slermy']I've read that it has awesome support for these controllers. Though I'm curious, what makes it so much better with these?[/QUOTE]

The big reason is that you can get people who have never touched an XBOX 360 into the game immediately. The big button controllers takes almost no explanation, and the game re-orients the answers so that they are listed in the style of the controller.

The bundle with the controllers is 12.49 on amazon right now. It's totally worth it. Scene It is quite enjoyable anyway.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I'm gonna sleep on it cuz I want it for 10 but 15 may be doable. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This. Im probably gonna wait until it drops to 10 or below since we never even touched Scene It.

[quote name='cthomer5000']The big reason is that you can get people who have never touched an XBOX 360 into the game immediately. The big button controllers takes almost no explanation, and the game re-orients the answers so that they are listed in the style of the controller.

The bundle with the controllers is 12.49 on amazon right now. It's totally worth it. Scene It is quite enjoyable anyway.[/QUOTE]

Scene It doesn't do it for me quite like Jack does, but it's not terrible. Under $30 for the pair is more than worth it, though, especially if it qualifies you for the super saver shipping(I didn't check that, just offering speculation).

I tried to get in on the deal maybe 2 years ago when Wal-Mart had their ps2 controllers on clearance, and then the game on the cheap..... didn't catch it and have been sad panda ever since

bread's done
Back