Saints Row The Third & WWE 12 $29.99, UFC 3 $39.99 @ Target

[quote name='mossfan563']hmmm should i pull the trigger on wwe 12? or should i wait for a further price drop (like when wwe '13 comes out)?[/QUOTE]

The old madden/ sports game syndrome. Pick up '11 or '10 or '09.

I kid I kid

I want WWE and SR3 but I saw them back in December for $30 in one of those huge Best Buy daily deals. Had I known I wouldn't find them any cheaper for six months I would have grabbed them. I can't give in now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already played my SR3 and traded back a while back. I have not bought any of the DLCs since I thought there will be "Complete Edition".

[quote name='mossfan563']hmmm should i pull the trigger on wwe 12? or should i wait for a further price drop (like when wwe '13 comes out)?[/QUOTE]

I bought WWE'12 on release day and i enjoyed it a lot. My only problem is that the online doesnt work,they promised to fix it but they ended up making it worse.I see WWE'12 dropping to $20 maybe next year.Wrestling games dont drop in price as fast as NFL,or NBA Games.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I bought WWE'12 on release day and i enjoyed it a lot. My only problem is that the online doesnt work,they promised to fix it but they ended up making it worse.I see WWE'12 dropping to $20 maybe next year.Wrestling games dont drop in price as fast as NFL,or NBA Games.[/QUOTE]

Lucha Libre did. ;)

[quote name='Survivalism']Lucha Libre did. ;)[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about that game.I believe the TNA game also dropped pretty quick.But i guess what i meant in my previous post was WWE Games dont drop quick.

THQ is dead to me.

WWE 12 was good though but still really rough around the edges. I was cheering at the CAW story final battle, was worth sitting through that terrible HHH story. Still, story is full of stupid backstage battle nonsense, WWE Universe mode promises so much but has no direction or vision so it's really just an excuse to do a lot of wrestling. It's not good as a booking sim or a fed sim or a life in the WWE sim either.

That said, the wrestling really has changed for the better. Servers are terrible though. Absolutely useless. Down 90% of the time. I'll probably buy WWE 13 if it really polishes this stuff, but USED.

SR3 can eat me.

UFC3 needs to drop lower but I'm watching it. EA MMA still reigns supreme as far as I am concerned but I'll be happy to gorge at the UFC3 table until EA does something new.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I completely forgot about that game.I believe the TNA game also dropped pretty quick.But i guess what i meant in my previous post was WWE Games dont drop quick.[/QUOTE]

well TNA game and lucha game did you know suck. they sucked at a new level of suck

bread's done
Back