Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Xbox 360) $9.99 + free shipping @Newegg.com

gah i skipped on ps3 version but dont think i can resist 360..too many laughs to be had..in for 1. thanks op

hope they have a 9.99 360 game sale like the ps3 one earlier

It's definitely worth the money
smile.gif

[quote name='xxjonoxx']This game is fucked up.. but in a good way.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GaZor88']It's definitely worth the money
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]

Elaborate - because I have heard NOTHING but terribile things about this game. I played and enjoyed Bound in Blood. And I realize this is not really a sequel, etc.

Anyway, sell me on it! Go!

LOL, I picked this up just to keep the series complete. Picked up the first two on :360: via Target clearance for around $10, but missed out on this one there..figured why put in the effort to search or wait, when $10 w/ no tax and free shipping sounds easy enough!

Newegg has been pretty decent lately and my last three games didn't have broken cases :)

I purchased this on release day for about 49.99 and got lucky and traded it to Amazon for $35. Ok game except it's unplayable in co-op and multiplayer when your in the car and multiplayer was dead after 2 weeks.

this is not worth it, even at this price. I play plenty of bad games, but this one is bad in just bad ways, not bad in a funny way.

this post makes me even more excited to play it

[quote name='mcthatch']this is not worth it, even at this price. I play plenty of bad games, but this one is bad in just bad ways, not bad in a funny way.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']this post makes me even more excited to play it[/QUOTE]

to each their own. If you're achievement hunting, look up the hard glitch.

[quote name='mcthatch']to each their own. If you're achievement hunting, look up the hard glitch.[/QUOTE]

lol im not into achievements, i just like playing bad games for fun. im on my 4th playthru of deadliest warrior legends right now using my mk fight stick. sooo much fun.

bread's done
Back