Nick at Nite has added All That and Kenan & Kel to its line-up beginning tonight

Fatality

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
The two classic '90s Nickelodeon comedies will air in the 8pm hour to try and give a better lead-in to Nick at Nite's new original telenovela Hollywood Heights, which airs weeknights at 9pm. The original series has struggled in the ratings thus far and Nick at Nite is trying to give it a more compatible lead-in than Friends, which was airing in the 8pm hour.

http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/#ixzz1yqEYPgvz

Hopefully this might mean that they will rotate the shows from the 90's All That on Teen Nick. Since they have been showing the episodes for over almost a year it has been a lot of repeats and I'd like to see some new shows added.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why Nick doesn't have a 90s channel. They kind of did with Nick G.A.S. as far as the sports/competition shows went, but then they yanked that off the air. There's so much content people would definitely rewatch time and time again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Nickelodeon#Original_programming_3

That's basically what The Hub runs - reruns of sitcoms from 60s/70s/80s plus slightly newer kids programming. Seems to be working for them.

"Kenan & Kel" was good but "All That" was complete shit.

"Roundhouse" was much better. "Strike a pose, punch a nose cause on the bus anything goes.".

[quote name='Sarang01']"Kenan & Kel" was good but "All That" was complete shit.

"Roundhouse" was much better. "Strike a pose, punch a nose cause on the bus anything goes.".[/QUOTE]

No way, I fucking HATED Roundhouse! The worst show with the worst skits possible. Give me Good Burger over that asshole that sat in a recliner any day.

[quote name='tcrash247']No way, I fucking HATED Roundhouse! The worst show with the worst skits possible. Give me Good Burger over that asshole that sat in a recliner any day.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding me?! "Good Burger" is a shitty skit. I don't care if that show was written by the kids, the comedic acting was also godawful. Garbage is garbage. No wonder Kenan Thompson got on SNL though. That show has steadily been on the decline and the writers of SNL probably thought it was right in line with their style. The man blows, give me Tim Meadows, Chris Rock or Garrett Morris any day.
Some of the people in "All That" later turned out to be good, they just needed writing that wasn't shit and a firm hand on how to act even remotely decent, be it comedic or dramatic. Laurie Beth Denberg was great on "The Steve Harvey Show". Amanda Bynes isn't bad in "Hairspray" or "What A Girl Wants".

When I think of All that I think of the big white girl that spoke french, who was (I think) replaced by kenan in a bathtub. No, wait, he did the french thing. I remember a big white girl in a library doing something funny. VITAL INFORMATION

[quote name='Sarang01']You're kidding me?! "Good Burger" is a shitty skit. I don't care if that show was written by the kids, the comedic acting was also godawful. Garbage is garbage. No wonder Kenan Thompson got on SNL though. That show has steadily been on the decline and the writers of SNL probably thought it was right in line with their style. The man blows, give me Tim Meadows, Chris Rock or Garrett Morris any day.
Some of the people in "All That" later turned out to be good, they just needed writing that wasn't shit and a firm hand on how to act even remotely decent, be it comedic or dramatic. Laurie Beth Denberg was great on "The Steve Harvey Show". Amanda Bynes isn't bad in "Hairspray" or "What A Girl Wants".[/QUOTE]

Why are you comparing funny people on SNL to Kenan Thompson? Our discussion was about All That being better than Roundhouse then you start saying that Chris Rock is better than Kenan, well no shit Captain Obvious, thanks for pulling that out of left field.

[quote name='Gden']When I think of All that I think of the big white girl that spoke french, who was (I think) replaced by kenan in a bathtub. No, wait, he did the french thing. I remember a big white girl in a library doing something funny. VITAL INFORMATION[/QUOTE]

One of her things was sitting in a library yelling BE QUIET THIS IS A LIBRARY while blowing an airhorn. Classic.

[quote name='tcrash247']Why are you comparing funny people on SNL to Kenan Thompson? Our discussion was about All That being better than Roundhouse then you start saying that Chris Rock is better than Kenan, well no shit Captain Obvious, thanks for pulling that out of left field.

One of her things was sitting in a library yelling BE QUIET THIS IS A LIBRARY while blowing an airhorn. Classic.[/QUOTE]

First I was saying EVERY Black comedian(including Ellen Cleghorn) on SNL before Kenan was funnier then he is and am also relating SNL to All That in that both are complete shit. One became shit on the level of "All That"(Will Ferrell's cheerleader skit is clearly an example of this) and the other always was shit.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Lori Beth was on Workaholics recently. She was high as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Costs a lot of money to hang out with her for a day as well!

I can't wait. I'm setting my DVR now. Honestly, I'd love to see Are you afraid of the dark make a return even if it is reruns. Pete and Pete as well.

bread's done
Back