Essential PSP travel gear

kube00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Im taking a trip to the UK in Oct. Im going to take my PSP with me. Its a 2000 series and Ive got a plastic, zippered, padded case that holds the system and games.

Should I invest in the Logitech Playgear case for better protection or could I go with this travel case, http://www.amazon.com/PSP-Traveler-...TF8&colid=3M0QQ2OZ6739A&coliid=I3C8HS9JNC5EL4

What about the extended battery kit? I want the 3.6 220mAH right, where can I find that cheap, Ive seen them on Amazon for $23 ish.

Thanks

Since you can easily swap out the battery, an extra battery for the PSP is handy to have if you can pick up a brand-name one at a good price. Plus, you'll have an extra in case your primary battery craps out on you (though mine have been pretty reliable). Or as an alternative, you can buy one of those portable battery packs to charge your PSP during those times when you don't have access to AC power. You might also want to get one of those cheap multi-tip USB cables that let you charge a PSP, NDS, iPhone, etc. to use with the battery pack or extra USB power adapter.

I think the case you have is fine unless you'll really be abusing your PSP by throwing it in a bag with lots of hard and sharp things that could break the screen through the padded case.

I have the Sony Traveler case and really like it. Totally protects system and gives access to all ports, and will accommodate the extended battery (which I also have, got from Amazon at that price). Only issues with Traveler case are that it can pop open if dropped and PSP can fall out (doesn't have a firm locking close mechanism, but it does snap closed), and has a plastic faceplate that covers/protects screen, but that plate can get a little scratched up. Overall you can play system in Traveler case and it works fine.

How about some game recommendations?

Ive got the Powerstone Collection, Capcom Collection Reloaded, God of War, Xmen Legends II.

I like the compilation games or games I can pick up and play a few mins at a time, maybe I'll download some demos onto the memory stick.

How about SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 or Midway Arcade Treasures?

SNK Arcade Classics is a great one, so is Sega Genesis Collection.

Midway Arcade Treasures, not so much. The games are great, but the controls and audio and interface or horrible.

bread's done
Back