Capcom Digital Collection, Civilization Revolution, Price Is Right: Decades (360) $16

Ya, bought Capcom Collection too. I only don't own Wolf, Rockemen, Joint Strike, and Super Puzzle Fighter, but that's still just $4 game, which is great especially for SPF.

I just bought PiRD from Gamefly for $10, as far as I know it doesn't have much resale value. I'm almost done with it and trying to figure out where to flip it to, but I don't even think I'm gonna be able to break even.

Price is Right: Decades is back in stock but not eligible for Shoprunner now. Guess they have a third party seller helping them out since their own stock got depleted so fast.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']Is Price is Right a decent party game?[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's ok. Nothing special. When playing multiplayer, each player plays the same pricing game at the same time, and all 3 players bid on one showcase in the finale. Some of the formatting changes this game makes from the regular version are kind of weird.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya, it's ok. Nothing special. When playing multiplayer, each player plays the same pricing game at the same time, and all 3 players bid on one showcase in the finale. Some of the formatting changes this game makes from the regular version are kind of weird.[/QUOTE]

can you be the jerk that always bids $1 over his opponent? :lol:

Amazon's price for Capcom Digital Collection is actually 15.89, not that 10 cents makes a big difference! I bought a copy from Shark Distribution on Amazon a week or so ago, came in perfect condition. Currently sold by another big reliable 3rd party seller, Isomergames, with FSSS (over $25). This is a great deal on a decent collection of games that were previously only downloadable. Was worth it for 1942: Joint Strike and Magic Sword alone, for me.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Civ Rev, if you like turn based strats, don't miss out. I loved it so much I 100%'d achievements.[/QUOTE]

I love it, too. I have it on ps3 and am seriously tempted to get it on 360 because I imagine the achievements would give me something more to play for.

[quote name='dirtyvu']can you be the jerk that always bids $1 over his opponent? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yup. In the single player you basically have to do that if you ever want to get on stage and play a game.

Also, it's called "Decades" because it has games from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000's. Price is Right is already hard enough because a lot of the prices they use are astronomically high, but try pricing a bed, dining room, and new car in 1973.

Tempted to pick up Lollipop Chainsaw. But mixed reviews kinda makes me want to wait until it hits the $20 range later.
Anyone have it? Did you like it?

[quote name='wugenius']Tempted to pick up Lollipop Chainsaw. But mixed reviews kinda makes me want to wait until it hits the $20 range later.
Anyone have it? Did you like it?[/QUOTE]

I like it a lot. It is short, about 5 hours long, but is designed for multiple playthroughs. It has a lot of unlockable costumes, including anime stuff, if like kind of thing in games. It's pretty funny overall. Combat gets better the longer you play. Personally I think it's worth about $40, and was happy with the $45 I played on release, but if you aren't into the style it has or like to replay games you might want to wait. It gets compared stylistically to DMC or Bayonetta, but the combat isn't nearly as deep, and has more of a focus on a score attack style. I think Angry Joe covered it well in his review if you want another view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e6XQMCeXqY

Anyways, picking up that Capcom collection, I amazingly only have Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix out of it even with the 80 or so arcade games I own. Getting it from Amazon though, along with that SotC collection

bread's done
Back