H: 1600 MS Points W: PSN Points or PS3 games

dogboydog

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi everybody,

I get MS Points from Bing Rewards, but I no longer have a 360 since I sold it to get a PS3. I'm interested in any interesting games for PS3 (Heavy Rain?), or just the equivalent amount of PSN points. I guess I actually could accept Steam games too, but I have just about everything on Steam that I ever wanted.

Just so they seem less "questionably sourced" as per the FAQ topic:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2m3l74h.jpg

There's 3 instead of 4 because I have 1200 of them right now, and I almost have enough bing points for the last 400. I will have the last 400 in 3 days and I figure it will take at least that long to find anybody interested in trading. If not, obviously we'll wait.

I know this is my first post and I might seem suspicious or something, but I do have some presence on the internet...
My Steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dogsarecool
PSN: allwasgood

Scouts honor, the points are legit and so will be any trade we make. Let me know any questions.

Sounds fair to me. Are you asking for the shipping cost or no? You have any other games worth around that much as alternatives? I am interested in Heavy Rain just not sure it'd be my first choice

Still open to other offers though. Like I said I will get the last 400 points on like Friday or Saturday, so we have time to negotiate.

I have one other offer via PM for $20 PSN which I may take. Sounds a little more enticing than Heavy Rain. I'll let you know my decision either way.

I can just do 800 msp I have borderlands some red dead dlc, little big planet and some other games lying around. Wipeout, infamous, all borderlands dlc, Outland, I don't have my ps3 anymore either so looking to just get rid of these games and willing to let you download games from my psn account I can give you info first.

Only want 800 msP so you can have whatever let me know thanks.

If you like my offer I'll just pm you my psn account info you can go through download what you want, and all I ask for is 800msp. Ill let you go first and my offer is far more valuable just because of all the money I've put into my account and the games on there. I'm just trying to make my previous post more clear but I'll do that just for 800 msp. Anyway thanks.

Jalbasha: No thanks, sorry.

Antdog: I got the same offer from someone else like a day before you -- I think I'm going with the first one.

I think I'm going with the $20 PSN I got in a PM. I'll have the last of the point tomorrow so I'll do the trade. If that falls through for whatever reason then I'll trade with Antdog. Thanks! I'll have to come again when I get 1600 again (which should take like five months, lol)

bread's done
Back