www.play-asia.com, inflation on shipping prices?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
anyone else noticed this I was about to order Ar Tonelico for PS3, while the game is under $22. Is this game a LE, premium edition or something because the shipping fee is so high.

This is their lowest offer for shipping is....

eco_bubble.jpg
Economy Air Bubble with no tracking at $13.90!!!

What is your point or question? The title "inflation on shipping prices?" doesn't make any sense...

In the past 6 months, the HKD has stayed within .0003 USD. If you're asking the relationship between shipping costs and exchange rates, it would be marginal at most.

Postal shipping from any Hong Kong-based shop is usually pretty high. I like Play-Asia, but that's one of the reasons why I don't order from them very often.

I only order from play-asia if it cannot be found in America, and even then I'd still sooner order from yes-asia.

I noticed other games shipping lowest economy is $4.90 for 1 item. I guess it's something to do with the item size then. Yeah I rarely order from play-asia though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed shipping prices going up everywhere online and not just playasia. I'm not sure why but its starting to get pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='thefinal87']I only order from play-asia if it cannot be found in America, and even then I'd still sooner order from yes-asia.[/QUOTE] i dont know. play-asia has tales of xillia for 20 cheaper

[quote name='mrlokievil']I've noticed shipping prices going up everywhere online and not just playasia. I'm not sure why but its starting to get pretty ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
If postal/shipping rates go up, then it would be kinda silly for a company to still charge the same price for shipping and thus cut into their profits just to keep shipping prices static for their customers.

bread's done
Back