Democratic Party roughly $27 Million short of ~$37 million goal...

[quote name='SpeedyG']Three more words,

Term Limits NOW![/QUOTE]

Two words...I agree

As someone who lives in Charlotte, NC, all I have to say is...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For me, if I like a candidate they'll get my vote, but I'm tired of giving politicians money. It's paying to try and convince morons to do the right thing. Morons always fuck it up eventually so forget that.

They're short because of restrictions they've placed on themselves concerning corporate contributions. Something the republifucks haven't done apparently. So yeah, yay!

why donate to a party that has rules when you can donate unlimited funds to a Super PAC and have trashy ads with limited fact checking?

[quote name='Clak']They're short because of restrictions they've placed on themselves concerning corporate contributions. Something the republifucks haven't done apparently. So yeah, yay![/QUOTE]

Yeah, poor Democrats. I mean, Obama only got $10K per plate out of a NYC fundraiser filled with Hollywood elite...a trip taxpayers got to split the cost for, because Obama made a quick stop at the WTC site.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, poor Democrats. I mean, Obama only got $10K per plate out of a NYC fundraiser filled with Hollywood elite...a trip taxpayers got to split the cost for, because Obama made a quick stop at the WTC site.[/QUOTE]

And Romney is holding a fundraiser this weekend for $50k per plate. What's your point?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, poor Democrats. I mean, Obama only got $10K per plate out of a NYC fundraiser filled with Hollywood elite...a trip taxpayers got to split the cost for, because Obama made a quick stop at the WTC site.[/QUOTE]

lol you are one angry guy

Politicians do this kind of stuff all the time, so it's okay.

[quote name='Clak']They're short because of restrictions they've placed on themselves concerning corporate contributions. Something the republifucks haven't done apparently. So yeah, yay![/QUOTE]

Wait where are you reading this? Every quote I've heard has the same phrase about 'not unilaterally disarming'...

[quote name='IRHari']Wait where are you reading this? Every quote I've heard has the same phrase about 'not unilaterally disarming'...[/QUOTE]
It's in bobby boy's originally posted news article.
Republicans have not placed any restrictions on where they raise money and have secured corporate contributions from such companies as AT&T Inc. (T), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) and Coca-Cola Co. (KO) to meet their $55 million target.

And below that:

Four years ago, corporate entities accounted for more than $33 million of the amount Democrats raised for the Denver convention, according to campaign finance reports. While Democrats have placed restrictions on how the Charlotte host committee, headed by Mayor Anthony Foxx and Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) CEO James E. Rogers, can raise money, with a ban on direct corporate donations and a $100,000 limit on individual contributions, corporations are allowed to give unlimited in-kind contributions, such as telephone and technology services or gift cards.

This is somewhat relevant:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19546521

US President Barack Obama has raised more cash than his Republican rival Mitt Romney for the first time in months, August figures have revealed.

Mr Obama and the Democratic Party machine raked in some $114m (£71m), the president's campaign said.

That narrowly beat the $111m raised by Mitt Romney and the Republican Party, who announced their figures earlier.

Both campaigns say they expect to raise about $750m in total before the election, to be held on 6 November.

Neither candidate is accepting public financing of their campaign, allowing them to raise unlimited funds for their campaign war chests.

[quote name='slidecage']heres an idea only do 3 debates do not spend money on ads

use that 750 million to get people off welfare[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me, tell the Supreme Court...

bread's done
Back