Disappearing feedback?

thenutman69321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I've made two trades in the past couple weeks that were my first ever on this site. Both went fine and without a hitch but after receiving feedback on the second one I noticed that the feedback from my first trade seems to have disappeared. There definitely was feedback from the first up until recently. Any idea why this has happened?

Was the feedback valid? I personally cant remember the rules because it has been a while since I looked at them, and honestly dont care to spend the time to locate them again because I am about to go to bed...but I know that there are rules as to what can and cant be left feedback for. If the feedback was not for a valid or qualifying "transaction" then it may have been removed for that reason.

If you are acquainted with the rules and still dont know why it was removed I would PM a moderator and ask. They may not be able to directly help you, but they can probably point you in the right direction. It is a good place to start IMHO.

As far as I know it was a qualifying transaction. I bought an XBLA game. I didn't think I would be able to get it reinstated it or anything especially since I can't even remember the name of the person. Just was hoping a mod might see this and be able to tell me why it happened.

Can't remember. After searching through the Xbox marketplace trading thread his posts don't seem to be there anymore, I think I would have recognized his name and his list of games for sale if I had seen it again. Does that mean he was banned? Would him getting banned remove his feedback from others accounts?

Assuming it's the person most that we've had issues with, RhCp4me311, he was found to have padded his feedback with an alt account as well as tried to scam other CAGs multiple times.

He was removed from the Trading Forum permanently, his alt account banned and all of his positive feedback, both received and given, was deleted. All of his posts were also removed from that forum as well.

Oh Wow he's gone? I had 3 or 4 successful trades with him, though the last one I did figure out he had multiple accounts, which I thought was really weird.

I know he spammed the shit out of sites that give away codes with multiple accounts as well, which is pretty shady...

bread's done
Back