Mill Creek "Spaghetti Western Double Feature" Blu-Rays $5-6

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Happened to find this little gem hiding on the shelves of Barnes & Noble and was shocked.
The Grand Duel (AKA: The Big Showsown) / Keoma : $4.99 in-store & online
Not only did I think this was a Canada-only release, but it was only $5.

Amazon lists the same set for $10, but they have this set for $6.
Last Gun / Four Dollars of Revenge : $5.99 online

Don't expect these to have A/V quality on par with Once Upon A Time In The West. But for me, I enjoy watching these films as gritty and raw as they're presented.

I still have my fingers crossed Blue Underground allows Mill Creek to put out their Django / Now They Call Him Sacramento set as well.

thanks for the intro. though getting Free B&N shipping might be a problem. hmm wonder what else to pack in with the order.

The Grand Duel and Keoma are both pretty good by spaghetti western standards. The former is especially famous because its title theme was used by Quentin Tarantino for Kill Bill.

Also, the A/V on the Blu-ray is pretty good by Mill Creek standards. It's about the same quality I'd get from a late-night double feature at my local revival theater (which just happens to be owned by Tarantino).

I have both of these though I've only watched part of The Grand Duel. All look pretty good for Spaghetti Westerns and well worth that price.

Great price well worth a purchase!
westerns

Think AMZ just lowered The Grand Duel (AKA: The Big Showsown) / Keoma to 5.99 though the shipping time is crazy!

i ordered :p

bread's done
Back