6/27 ONLY - GameStop PS3 Sorcery $19.99

Great deal! Wish the $10 PUR certificates would work on these deals...

excited that it's only $19.99 though!

EDIT: Also there are no special versions to look for right? Just the plain vanilla version. I'm going to put a in-store pickup for it.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Game must have sold pretty badly, i remember all the hype it had last year.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I had been wanting to try it and I'm glad I waited. Decent price and I've heard the game is good except for how short it is.

Pass for now...too many games as it is. This being a PS Move game you know it will be clearanced out for 10 bucks before long.

[quote name='ProAnon']Hopefully Deus Ex goes to $10, in this case.[/QUOTE]
I think it's been confirmed by sasuke that it won't.

I'm in for one. Looking forward to saying no to re-subscribing to there magazine and pre-orders for the third day in a row. Lol

Deus Ex will not be going to $10. Also, Navigation Controllers will be $14.99 on Thursday if you still need one to use with Sorcery.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']wow. thats very soon for a 50% sale. anyone who paid full is gonna be salty[/QUOTE]MSRP dropped to $30 about a week ago

[quote name='CaoPi']first time I've heard of this game, time to look it up on youtube now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPCZX0R_PKw[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308265
Had it been a launch title bundled with the move it would've done better

[quote name='bringerofdeath']how do u get bb to pm? Does gamestop have ads? thaks[/QUOTE]I rarely use ads just go in tell them
"I wanna get this game but I found it cheaper @ GS can you match? I'd rather get it here since I'm(drop your stats RZ(Silver if u are), GC(unlocked if u are)" show them it on your phone they may check on their pc's too. Strict stores may call to verify stock.

Damn it. Was going to use this GS credit...for...something else.

Guess it's time to dig into this demo!

Hmmm...:whistle2:k

Thanks

Aw I was hoping the pre-owned price would drop for a day too. There's actually a pre-owned sorcery in stock at one of the gamestops near me.

[quote name='panasonic']Any replayability. Does Amazon usually price match GS ?[/QUOTE]

No the sad part about it is unless you are a trophy whore zero replayability.

This is only online, right? I tried store pickup and it is pretty clear if you do that it is $29.99 (the $19.99 price is crossed out). So I'm guessing it will be $29.99 in store tomorrow?

Of course it isn't even $19.99 if you order online because you have to pay $3.49 shipping. I'm tempted but $20 was really my upper limit and that pushes it over.

Then again, it would cost me that much in gas to go pick it up ;). But I was hoping to do a store pickup this weekend when I'd probably be out anyway. but I guess GS doesn't work this way (like BBY where you can "lock in" a deal of the day for store pickup at the online price and have a week to get it).

I went ahead and submiited the price to Amazon - hopefully they will price match and that will solve all my problems.

[quote name='io']This is only online, right? I tried store pickup and it is pretty clear if you do that it is $29.99 (the $19.99 price is crossed out). So I'm guessing it will be $29.99 in store tomorrow?

Of course it isn't even $19.99 if you order online because you have to pay $3.49 shipping. I'm tempted but $20 was really my upper limit and that pushes it over.[/QUOTE]
I assumed all of these one day sales were in store as well. If I can't get it in store, I'm passing. Anyone know if this and the previous starhawk deal was b&m?

[quote name='PublikDefender']I assumed all of these one day sales were in store as well. If I can't get it in store, I'm passing.[/QUOTE]

It may very well be - GS's web site has always been a little screwy. But I tried to do the store pickup thing and it told me $29.99 there. That doesn't mean it won't be $19.99 if you go in the store tomorrow - but like I said, it would cost me at least the shipping cost to drive up there (20 miles round trip). And the closest store to me had "low stock" which probably means a gutted copy :bomb:.

Probably I ought to just order the damn thing and pay the shipping. I have tons of GS credit from the last trade-in promo and when the hell else am I going to use it? :lol:

i got re: operation raccoon city in store the other day and it rang up 29.99 (the gamestock sale price) in store no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='panasonic']Any replayability. Does Amazon usually price match GS ?[/QUOTE]

I actually want to play through the game again because I didn't get all of the spells. I had a lot of fun with this game though. Definitely one of the best Move games around.

[quote name='PublikDefender']I assumed all of these one day sales were in store as well. If I can't get it in store, I'm passing. Anyone know if this and the previous starhawk deal was b&m?[/QUOTE]

I got starhawk in-store yesterday. I tried the in-store pickup from the web site, like io mentioned above, and saw the same discrepancy in prices: online price showed as 29.99, but next to it in-store showed as 39.99. I went anyway and it rang up 29.99 in-store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I actually want to play through the game again because I didn't get all of the spells. I had a lot of fun with this game though. Definitely one of the best Move games around.[/QUOTE]

How do you miss a spell if you played through it...?

If you mean upgrading, you can't fully upgrade everything.

May have to get this for $20. I'll be stopping by the store this afternoon and if I can get it for $20 I will, not worth shipping or more than $20 though. Plus I was going today to look into the 24" display anyway.

f yeah. i was saying this would happen, but knowing gamestop i thought they would screw us over and pretend 30 was a sale. iv got too much gamestop credit for my liking after that tiered promo, so ill just go pick it up over there. thanks alot cag!

Meh I just tried the demo and it's not worth $20 for me, even with it paid in full with credit. I'll wait for it to get around $10-$15

yeah no luck here. store was out of stock, best buy was out of stock. no big loss tho as i flipped another ssx for 25.20 towards a preowned copy of batman ac goty i found for 37.99. i know new is 40 today but i got 10% off and +40% preowned bonus and $5 used pur coupon, so woot.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']wow. thats very soon for a 50% sale. anyone who paid full is gonna be salty[/QUOTE]

Why? GameStop has a price adjustment policy.

I want this, but I don't have move (and this game is the only reason for me to get move). Now I just need to a good deal on move, or I'll have to pass..

bread's done
Back