Hastings 30% off Facebook promo 6/27 only

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamehead']I wonder why there is a distinction between USED and PREVIOUSLY VIEWED?[/QUOTE]

I've seen somebody ask this before, I think "Previously Viewed" means it was used as a rental disc, where "Used" was just a regular trade-in.

[quote name='NEP']I've seen somebody ask this before, I think "Previously Viewed" means it was used as a rental disc, where "Used" was just a regular trade-in.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly correct.

Why is Mortal Kombat for the ps vita always out of stock, never see in stock when there's a 20%-40% off sale! :bomb: Oh well I'll get something else, thanks for the heads up though!

Was waiting for a 30% sale on used games since they've had a deal on books and DVDs lately.

Picked up Alice Madness Returns and Deus Ex for PS3 for $22 shipped.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']fail on batman arkham city game of the year :[[/QUOTE]

Fail on a bunch of games. Street Fighter Arcade edition is $29.99 new, $33.99 used. Even with 33% off, it's $22.78. That's right at Amazon's regular used price. King of Fighter 12: $44.99? Really? It's under $10 on Amazon.

Thanks OP! Pulled the trigger on darksiders, finally. Dont mind used games, and 6.27 (plus 2 tax) is the best I've seen in a while

I see a lot I would pick up for 7-10 dollars but shipping and tax kill my enthusiasm and have me deleting things from my cart...

Picked up LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars for 29.83 shipped.

My wife loves these LEGO games, and I love acheesements, so it's a natural fit.

Thanks OP. 3rd order at GH in the last 3 weeks, this time for Dungeon Siege 3, Lost Planet 2 and Operation Flashpoint: Red River (all :360:) for ~$23 shipped. Had F.E.A.R. in my cart but someone else grabbed it before I could finalize.

edit: I guess :360:F.E.A.R. is still in stock, grabbed one for $5.76 shipped. Don't know what happened earlier.

[quote name='kyo645']got dragons dogma for $30 shipped![/QUOTE]

Damn. Seems to be sold out right now on PS3...

Does this work on new or just used?

[quote name='V3rtigo']Fail on a bunch of games. Street Fighter Arcade edition is $29.99 new, $33.99 used. Even with 33% off, it's $22.78. That's right at Amazon's regular used price. King of Fighter 12: $44.99? Really? It's under $10 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
They do weird things with their pricing sometimes. When their last 33% off used 360 games was on, used copies of AE were at $18 for a good part of the week, or $12 after the promo code.

bread's done
Back