FIFA Street 19.99 at Best Buy (Xbox and PS3)

This is an excellent deal if you're into football/soccer games. Not too over-the-top like most "extreme sports" titles, it's more like standard street football with a killer trick system mixed in.

I paid $40 and didn't regret it a bit.

u don't use paypal?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Ordered one and it was canceled right away.

"Unable to verify your information" (tried two separate cards)

I hate BB so much...

:([/QUOTE]

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Ordered one and it was canceled right away.

"Unable to verify your information" (tried two separate cards)

I hate BB so much...

:([/QUOTE]

did you try instore pick up?

i read on forums , there is some technical issue with the game like freezing, and etc.. any truth to that?

This is a nice deal. EA games don't drop way down in price until next years version is about to release. Demo for this was very fun. Man bby is killing it.

[quote name='YBX87']i read on forums , there is some technical issue with the game like freezing, and etc.. any truth to that?[/QUOTE]

Yes. After about two months of playing with no issues whatsoever, I experienced a save-eating glitch that wiped out my entire team. I had my squad fully leveled and was this close to getting the Globetrotter achievement.

So I had to rebuild everything from scratch. It didn't detract me from playing too much, mainly because the game itself is so much fun. I would recommend keeping a backup save handy though, just in case.

Also, if you're big into multi-player, you should know that the online match options are pretty limited in comparison to single player. I spent most of my time in World Tour so it didn't bother me at all.

Wow must not be a lot of soccer fans around here. I thought this was a pretty sweet ass deal, I jumped all over it.

EDIT: Possibly because it's being discussed in the DOTD thread. I didn't realize that thread was Wiki'd and that's why the title doesn't say what the deal is anymore. So super extra thank you to OP for posting this, or I would have missed this completely.

[quote name='tylerh1701']EDIT: Possibly because it's being discussed in the DOTD thread. I didn't realize that thread was Wiki'd and that's why the title doesn't say what the deal is anymore. So super extra thank you to OP for posting this, or I would have missed this completely.[/QUOTE]

Np! I didn't realize it was the DOTD either. I found out about the price because I set a CAG price alert.

Hey can I just ask did the sale for FIFA Street go through?
Cannot wait for the next one to come out!!!!
FIFASTREET

How many players is this locally (on the PS3)? I want to be able to play a game at least 6 players locally for sports games.

[quote name='def PD']How many players is this locally (on the PS3)? I want to be able to play a game at least 6 players locally for sports games.[/QUOTE]

especially basketball games.

[quote name='def PD']How many players is this locally (on the PS3)? I want to be able to play a game at least 6 players locally for sports games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']especially basketball games.[/QUOTE]

Good one!

I just ordered it for in-store pick up on my way home. I played the demo over the weekend for waaaaaaaaaay too many hours and thought about picking it up. This sale comes just in time for me.

Thank god. I've been watching this game on Amazon for a while now and didn't want to pay 35 dollars for it. Thank you for posting :D

I might have to pick this one up. I have a ton of credit to burn. Seconds decisions....

Decided to wait. With these recent deals of games being $10 or less, I can't stand to spend more than that. I'm extremely cheap, lol. Enjoy the game guys and gals!

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be noted that you can't play as clubs online, but rather, you're only able to play as YOUR club. To me, this was a deal breaker. Enjoy the deal.

[quote name='Turbojugend']This is an excellent deal if you're into football/soccer games. Not too over-the-top like most "extreme sports" titles, it's more like standard street football with a killer trick system mixed in.

I paid $40 and didn't regret it a bit.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...you peaked my interest...I love soccer games but have hated all the "street" games so far.

Might have to look at some reviews tonight and have in store pickup if I still have interest.

Thanks!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Whats the gamestop base value for this game ? Its not in the thread[/QUOTE]

$20 before bonus.

If your store doesn't have it, just order it online. I placed my order this morning after the OP and it's already shipped.

Thanks for the post, btw!

bread's done
Back