The Art of Blizzard Entertainment [Hardcover] $45.88 @ Amazon

page count is 352 pages. 45 bucks for a 352 pg hardcover full color artbook is a steal, especially one published by insight editions; they make the BEST artbooks. udon book bindings are terrible and typically low cost because you get what you pay for, a cheap book.

[quote name='wbc1228']I like artbooks but this is kind of pricey compared to the UDON (softcover) artbooks I usually buy.
I know it is a hard cover but still... $35 is the max I'm willing to pay.
(and yes, UDON is crazy for charging ~$100 for their hardback artbooks)[/QUOTE]

Udon binding is fairly shit. The content and price are usually so good, though, that they are still amazing. If I never find a woman I might just settle down with that Okami artbook ;) lol

lol u can double date when okami hd gets released on psn this yr.

also, u NEED this persona book
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2142859
lolololol

i was never too into blizzard's game art work, but i like how they have different styles/artists now as compared to just the wow look that was so prevalent for a while. since this book appears to be a retrospective of blizzard's game art i guess i'm in for one. thanks op

[quote name='Zaku77']Udon binding is fairly shit. The content and price are usually so good, though, that they are still amazing. If I never find a woman I might just settle down with that Okami artbook ;) lol[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back