B&M Target Selling Used Games 12.99 various games/platforms

kayatai

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen this in the news or posted anywhere yet, looks like they started selling those games they took in as trade ins awhile ago. All say they were inspected, all looked to be in pretty good condition from the looks of the cases.

All games for all platforms (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS) were 12.99, obviously this will not be a good deal for a lot of games, but if you can find the right game it might be worth a few minutes of looking if you are already at a target.

NOTE: This section was next to the computer games / value games at my Target.

EDIT: List of games seen(post is wiki if anyone wants to add) I was in a rush so didn't look very long and didn't think to write down what I saw, the selection was actually fairly large.

DS:
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Viva Pinata

PS3:
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Create
Disney Universe
Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
Mirrors Edge
Super Street Fighter IV
TV Superstars
NHL 2k10
MLB2k10
Saboteur
Enslaved
Plants v. Zombies
Kung Fu Rider
Midnight Club LA (Complete if I recall)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Not complete, Greatest Hits)
Lost Planet 2
Resident Evil 5 Greatest Hits
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

Xbox360:
Create
Star Ocean : The Last Hope
MLB 2K10
Call of Duty World at War
Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Last edited by a moderator:
$12.99 for Guitar Hero I, II, & III, some Burger King games, and sports games from 2008 and earlier. Can't wait! Oh well, serves us right. LOL.

BTW, for those out of the loop, my post is a joke. I don't know what titles they have.

Thanks for posting OP. I will check it out.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']$12.99 for Guitar Hero I, II, & III, some Burger King games, and sports games from 2008 and earlier. Can't wait! Oh well, serves us right. LOL.

BTW, for those out of the loop, my post is a joke. I don't know what titles they have.

Thanks for posting OP. I will check it out.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha I contributed to that pile! :p

I'm going to check this out today. Thanks OP.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']$12.99 for Guitar Hero I, II, & III, some Burger King games, and sports games from 2008 and earlier. Can't wait! Oh well, serves us right. LOL.

Thanks for posting OP. I will check it out.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

How hasn't there been a thread for this yet? I assumed there already was so didn't post when I saw them at my Target like three weeks ago...

They do have some decent deals when compared with other used prices simply because EVERY game was 12.99. So it's either competitive or beats out other prices. For instance they had Mirror's Edge and it's that price at GS. Super SF IV was there too (PS3) and 12.99 is cheaper than both Best Buy and GS...

The best deals I saw at my Target were Star Ocean : The Last Hope for 360 and Goldeneye 007 Reloaded for PS3. I added them to the OP.

[quote name='Zbornak']The best deals I saw at my Target were Star Ocean : The Last Hope for 360 and Goldeneye 007 Reloaded for PS3. I added them to the OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah saw them too...only have PS3 atm though so didn't pay much attention to the 360 stuff, I can add the ones I saw too though.

Brunswick Pro Bowling for 360 is really the only one I've seen that was even slightly a deal at $12.99.

I also saw Majin and the forsaken Kingdom, Silent Hill Homecoming, Section 8, and a few others when I first saw this about two weeks ago. The rare gem will pop up surely, but most are over priced.

[quote name='ken9']checked out two different targets around my area and none of them used games for sale yet... ymmv?[/QUOTE]

Are they the target's that take trade-ins? The games have a sticker on them that say "Factory-Inspected Pre-owned Games - Trade in Your Games at this Location". I went to two Targets today, and only the one that takes trade-ins actually had them.

What I saw (would have wrote down more but was in a rush).

:ps3:
Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
Rock Revolution (lol prob mine)
TV Superstars
NHL 2k10
MLB2k10
Saboteur
Enslaved
Plants v. Zombies
Kung Fu Rider
Midnight Club LA (Complete if I recall)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Not complete, Greatest Hits)
Lost Planet 2
Resident Evil 5 Greatest Hits
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

:360:
Call of Duty World at War
Elder Scrolls Oblivion

They had a whole 4-foot section though, shelf for each console (including DS). That's all I had time to remember though. I picked up Goldeneye, had my (golden) eye on it for awhile and don't recall seeing it that cheap.

[quote name='JKSonic']How hasn't there been a thread for this yet? I assumed there already was so didn't post when I saw them at my Target like three weeks ago...

They do have some decent deals when compared with other used prices simply because EVERY game was 12.99. So it's either competitive or beats out other prices. For instance they had Mirror's Edge and it's that price at GS. Super SF IV was there too (PS3) and 12.99 is cheaper than both Best Buy and GS...[/QUOTE] meant to as well and forgot. Best deal was goldeneye reloaded for 360.

Are they the target's that take trade-ins? The games have a sticker on them that say "Factory-Inspected Pre-owned Games - Trade in Your Games at this Location". I went to two Targets today, and only the one that takes trade-ins actually had them.

My Target doesn't, or at least didn't so unless they just started. At mine they're over by the PC games and right across from the "value" new console games.

I'm not sure how this flew under the radar for me, but they just started this at one of my local Target. Seems to be spreading slowly. Titles I remember seeing:

PS3:
Front Mission Evolved
Medal of Honor
Kung Fu Rider
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga

360:
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age II

Wii:
Lots of shovelware

DS:
Even more shovelware

Anyway, I'm bumping this also because I see some potential for some good titles to come up cheap on this, and I'm hoping for it.

bread's done
Back