PS Move Motion Contoller $12 BJs. YMMV

[quote name='dinovelvet']I've heard the motion control really works well with it.[/QUOTE]

I think it works best with waggle controls.

[quote name='Flying Frog']now when i go there to buy Dill pickles i can pick up this Dilldo for my wife as well. thanks OP![/QUOTE]

from Amazon:
Product Features
Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions

Every single response after the TC's post was a stupid, immature troll answer. This is a pretty great deal for thise who need one. I got a Resistance Move Bundle from Target for $45, so I don't need one, but this is a great deal for others.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Every single response after the TC's post was a stupid, immature troll answer. This is a pretty great deal for thise who need one. I got a Resistance Move Bundle from Target for $45, so I don't need one, but this is a great deal for others.[/QUOTE]

Lighten up.

LOL @ Frisky.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Every single response after the TC's post was a stupid, immature troll answer.[/QUOTE]

I agree, which is why I was laughing hysterically. What's up your bum?

Would be great if instead of the play on words maybe someone else could confirm if this is not only isolated at one store. I have an eye camera that is getting zero use since I lack the controllers for it and refuse to pay full price.

Hi there. It's your friendly neighborhood OP. BJs will have crazy great deals usually when I'm in the store. It's a win win. Last time I was there, I picked up a LBP2/PS3 controller pack for $18. It was madness. If you have one near you, it's a good idea to pop in and see what sales happen. You don't need a membership to enter, only to purchase.

And, it's okay to laugh at the store's name. The previous name was Yerrectum.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I agree, which is why I was laughing hysterically. What's up your bum?[/QUOTE]

He doesn't get any BJ's and this thread reminded him of that.

[quote name='sandwaterhand']BJs will have crazy great deals usually when I'm in the store. [/QUOTE]
So what you're saying is that BJs discounts are being handed out left and right whenever you enter the building?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']He doesn't get any BJ's and this thread reminded him of that.[/QUOTE]

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh huh.

Even if I had a BJs nearby, I wouldn't give them my business after what they did to all the fine CAGs who ordered Gears of War 3 and got screwed.

bread's done
Back