PS Vita Rayman Origins $19.99 Amazon FSSS

Wow! Damn good deal. I already have but I would be all over this if I didn't. The game looks gorgeous on the VITA.

Great deal for an amazing game for the Vita. While it's still 95% the same as the PS3/360/Wii version this at least some more content. It looks gorgeous and plays flawlessly.

Thankfully I got this for $20 at Target during the Trade 2 for $20 promo, otherwise I'd be annoyed with myself.

I have been waiting for this to go on sale, almost bought it soooo many times. OP, you rock! Thanks a ton!!!! Cannot wait to play this game.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I don't have a Vita yet but I am grabbing this game $20 is a great price for it, Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

unless your buying a vita soon... id wait... its only going to get cheaper....

[quote name='bug_nuts']unless your buying a vita soon... id wait... its only going to get cheaper....[/QUOTE]

I'm keeping my eye in the AWD thread for a good deal on one, I plan on buying a Vita sometime this month

[quote name='kart007k']I would say buy it now since its not gonna get any cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it? At some point MSRP will drop to $20 and there are always plenty of B2G1 or B1G1 X% off sales from various retailers in the Fall. I would say it's easily worth $20, but if you have a huge backlog, there is a good chance you can get it cheaper by the time you will get around to playing it.

Bought this at full price with no regrets, this deal is awesome. Hands down the best Vita game to me (not to say there aren't other greats, just that this is my favorite).

Totally bought. I 100%'d the :360: version and loved every second. Playing this on the go is just too awesome to resist. :D

With my $28.49 copy of Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy arriving tomorrow and this arriving Thursday, it's a great time to be a portable gamer. \\:D/

Great game on vita, enjoyed it but felt very repetitive to the end, probably just most platformers. Got it for $25 on awd.

This is a really good game (and I don't even like platformers!) and my favorite Vita title. Fantastic port, highly recommended.

AWESOME! I picked this game up used at Gamestop with the Buy 2 Get 1 Free, however since I only paid less than $22 technically, I just traded in my used copy to Best Buy for $23.10. So I made a $1.10 profit and get a new copy of Rayman, lol.

Damn. I was about to order!

Edit: That was strange... I went to my cart and checked out and it was still showing as $19.99. So I ended up getting it! After I purchased it I added it back to my cart and it was 39.96, not sure what happened, but I'm happy.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Great game on vita, enjoyed it but felt very repetitive to the end, probably just most platformers. Got it for $25 on awd.[/QUOTE]

You probably know this already, but Amazon has started charging TAX on every purchase in Texas. :cry:

[quote name='abhinav']This is a really good game (and I don't even like platformers!) and my favorite Vita title. Fantastic port, highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

i hate you. this is the kind of post i was looking for.

in for 1 sigh...

I paid for it digitally on Psn just because of the size of the game and i couldn't ever delete the demo. I would have gladly paid 20 for it but its too late now. I almost bit on a copy to give to a friend but it went back up too late as always.

Missed the deal in the morning, it was posted 5 minutes before I left for work today. ='(

I'm sure it will be $20 or less some time so no real big loss.

bread's done
Back