(Dead) Viva Pinata Trouble In Paradise 14.95 New

Difference is that viva pinata trouble in paradise is 40 new on amazon and alan wake is under 20 on amazon.

I don't know to much about coop except it has couch coop and online however I doubt it has that many people still playing online. I do know that multiplayer is split screen this time around instead of sharing a controller.

[quote name='johnoralex']I don't know to much about coop except it has couch coop and online however I doubt it has that many people still playing online. I do know that multiplayer is split screen this time around instead of sharing a controller.[/QUOTE] Thanks! I'm just trying to judge whether this would be something that'd be fun to play with my wife

[quote name='dirtyvu']this is available in Games on Demand for $15 now.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, it used to be 20, but I do not know what your point is.

Edit: I guess you're just giving a heads-up to those with extra space bucks

Looks like there are no more copies. I looked at the sellers order history and it shows that the seller had 36 copies and someone went and bought 17

[quote name='cheapwinsxxx']I got it for $10 from this vendor at Frank and Sons in City of Industry, CA[/QUOTE]

I got it on clearance from Sears for $5 years ago but never played it and traded it...kinda regret it.

bread's done
Back