Saints Row: The Third (360) Pre-owned $24.99 at Best Buy

Bigmeat23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I came across this last night after scouring the Internet trying to find this game for as cheap as possible since I've been wanting to play it but not pay full price. You have to buy it online and then either have it shipped or picked up in store because the price at the store is still $44.99, but I purchased it online earlier today for $24.99 + tax and picked it up at my local best buy so I can confirm it. Since the game isn't all that old I got my copy in almost MINT condition with the box and manual. I think from what it looks like you do need to have an online pass to play online but that wasn't a concern of mine at the moment. Here is the link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Saints+...uId=2720038&st=Saints row the third&lp=2&cp=1

Happy Deal Hunting!

Don't always trust the tags in store. That and they will price match their own site. Been wanting to play this since I redboxed it...I'll wait out the ps3 version new somewhere

There is an online pass for multiplayer of any sort.
Finally jumped on this game, and having an absolute blast.

[quote name='obsolete88']There is an online pass for multiplayer of any sort.
Finally jumped on this game, and having an absolute blast.[/QUOTE]
Not completely true. Spec Ops is a recent game I know off hand that doesnt have one.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Not completely true. Spec Ops is a recent game I know off hand that doesnt have one.[/QUOTE]

Syndicate did not have one also.

Meh, I'll probably keep waiting.
I want this, but I feel like Best Buy is going to have a deal on a new one at some point soon.

[quote name='obsolete88']There is an online pass for multiplayer of any sort.
Finally jumped on this game, and having an absolute blast.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']Not completely true. Spec Ops is a recent game I know off hand that doesnt have one.[/QUOTE]

I think what obs88 was referring specifically to Saints Row The Third. That is good to hear about Spec Ops too, thanks for the info.

Syndicate, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil: ORC don't have online passes either and I'm pretty sure the same is true with Forza 4.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Meh, I'll probably keep waiting.
I want this, but I feel like Best Buy is going to have a deal on a new one at some point soon.[/QUOTE]

Well I combined this with the B2G1 with Batman:AC and Uncharted 3. The total after Unlocked discount was $47.27 ($15.76 each). I already had passes for all these so I was not worried about that. Other $24.99 games to combine would be Dark Souls, Portal 2 and Forza 3.

Maybe this gets a $10 treatment someday but I decided $16 was good enough.

For the record there are no online achievements in Saints Row the Third. I spent so many hours in the game, got 80/80 achievements and never touched online.

[quote name='thegame85']For the record there are no online achievements. I spent so many hours in the game, got 80/80 achievements and never touched online.[/QUOTE]

No co-op achievements?

[quote name='thegame85']My mistake there's one for sharing your created character. I don't know of that requires the pass though[/QUOTE]
Im pretty sure that one does require a online pass. That's the only online achievement

Achievements are all well and good but having played both single and co op I'd say the online pass is worth it. This game is so fun co op. Mayhem is always better with a buddy.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Forza 4 preowned is also the same price.[/QUOTE]

Get this as cheap as you can then buy the full pass that will unlock 5 car packs, well worth it if you like racing.

[quote name='thegame85']My mistake there's one for sharing your created character. I don't know of that requires the pass though[/QUOTE]

It does not require an online pass. I did it earlier and I'm playing the copy I just picked up this afternoon.

Lemme just say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this game. Worth every penny, especially when I got it that cheap and paired it with the 100% trade in bonus. I traded some OLD games that had almost no value anywhere else and got max value and put it towards this game and I am not regretting it.

I'm currently juggling this and Skyrim so I'm gonna have a hard time deciding which to put in on a daily basis, lol.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I combined this with the B2G1 with Batman:AC and Uncharted 3. The total after Unlocked discount was $47.27 ($15.76 each). I already had passes for all these so I was not worried about that. Other $24.99 games to combine would be Dark Souls, Portal 2 and Forza 3.

Maybe this gets a $10 treatment someday but I decided $16 was good enough.[/QUOTE]

Actually cancerman, you gave me an idea.
I forgot about the Buy 2 Get 1 deal, so I looked around for something else...
Didn't see anything, but I knew Saints Row was getting $22 TiV and Arkham City was $20 so.... I walked out with a copy of SR3 and $42 credit.
Thanks for the heads up man.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Actually cancerman, you gave me an idea.
I forgot about the Buy 2 Get 1 deal, so I looked around for something else...
Didn't see anything, but I knew Saints Row was getting $22 TiV and Arkham City was $20 so.... I walked out with a copy of SR3 and $42 credit.
Thanks for the heads up man.[/QUOTE]

Shhh not so loud.:lol:

bread's done
Back