- - - - -

Ni no Kuni Wizard edition fs @ club namco store

#781 Tsukinikawatte   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1120 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Tsukinikawatte

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Up to you eitherway I got an e-mail back with customer service claiming they stopped pre-orders in august so now they are making up bullshit so idk.
Items from the other man in Japan! dv8CAG.com
Posted Image

#782 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20049 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

Up to you eitherway I got an e-mail back with customer service claiming they stopped pre-orders in august so now they are making up bullshit so idk.

What are you talking about..? They did stop taking pre-orders around August (early September really), you can see people complain about it here, in this thread, back in September.
http://www.cheapassg...=324216&page=26

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :) 

:ps4: Rocket League - :D

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause:

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#783 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   13352 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

The people talking about reorders the last few days had orders placed back then, but, their cards have now expired. They aren't making "new" orders.

So, not sure what you're talking about.

#784 Boss   Bowser the Great CAGiversary!   1790 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Exactly the logic is simple:

You had a previous order.
They can cancel your previous order and make a NEW order with updated CC for you.

The same amount is being made and distributed.

GameTZ -- Ebay

#785 grifta67   :: kermit flail :: CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

No problem with "updating" (ie. cancel/reorder) my order with a new credit card number. First person that I talked to took care of it and seemed to know exactly what I was talking about when I double checked about cancelling and re-ordering a game that's sold out. It's already updated on my account page at Club Namco.

Now, if I could just find some solid evidence on if that book is actually useful in some unique way while playing or if it's just a pretty art book with some not really needed monster stats.

-Sean

#786 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2317 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

No problem with "updating" (ie. cancel/reorder) my order with a new credit card number. First person that I talked to took care of it and seemed to know exactly what I was talking about when I double checked about cancelling and re-ordering a game that's sold out. It's already updated on my account page at Club Namco.

Now, if I could just find some solid evidence on if that book is actually useful in some unique way while playing or if it's just a pretty art book with some not really needed monster stats.

-Sean

Did you call or email? I need to do this but won't be able to until 1/14 and don't want to lose my preorder....

#787 Tsukinikawatte   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1120 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Tsukinikawatte

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

The people talking about reorders the last few days had orders placed back then, but, their cards have now expired. They aren't making "new" orders.

So, not sure what you're talking about.

The limited edition was available until jan 5th it was taken down read a few pages ahead of you please.
Posted Image

#788 grifta67   :: kermit flail :: CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Did you call or email? I need to do this but won't be able to until 1/14 and don't want to lose my preorder....

I called the number that's a couple pages back in the thread.

#789 cgxcswim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   593 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

The limited edition was available until jan 5th it was taken down read a few pages ahead of you please.

You need to read a few pages before you. It has not been available from the namco store since the ninostarter ended. The other places people are ordering from are amazon, zavvi, etc but those are imports and not the US wizard edition. Also the page might have been still on the namco website and then changed but that does not mean it was still available since I doubt you even tried to place an order.

#790 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   13352 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

You're wrong. The webpage may have still been around, but, NOBODY was placing new orders (from the Club Namco site).

#791 Boss   Bowser the Great CAGiversary!   1790 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

This website:
http://store.namcoba...s=1357828665840

?

GameTZ -- Ebay

#792 Tsukinikawatte   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1120 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Tsukinikawatte

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

yea, and it had add to cart... and now it doesnt.
Posted Image

#793 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20049 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

yea, and it had add to cart... and now it doesnt.

The add to cart button was removed back in September, which is why people were saying they couldn't pre-order it anymore.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#794 Boss   Bowser the Great CAGiversary!   1790 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

Maximum order quantity: 1

Is really the only thing new I see, as I dont remember their being a limit.

GameTZ -- Ebay

#795 JokerCard   Go,go Gadget Cheapskates! CAGiversary!   1725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

JokerCard

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

I really hope this comes back in stock.....
Check out my new blog at
http://timescoop.blogspot.com/

#796 Apathetic-Irony   Seize the Carp! CAGiversary!   280 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Apathetic-Irony

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

I changed my billing information on Tuesday last week. I called back today and was told they could no longer make changes to that order. The only option was to cancel and place a new order. I was told, not at all convincingly, that even though it was sold out I would receive my copy.

I placed my new order and received my new order confirmation email.

It is BS that this got moved to this forum. Had it not been for this thread I would have certainly lost my order I placed six months ago. Also, judging by the most recent comments it is a lot of us that had the same problem.

How do I know if the order I placed a while back is good? Do I need to call to confirm?

I called the number that's a couple pages back in the thread.

What number? I may be retarded but I couldn't find one.

#797 grifta67   :: kermit flail :: CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

What number? I may be retarded but I couldn't find one.

(952) 392-2057 will get you to Club Namco customer service.

#798 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2317 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

(952) 392-2057 will get you to Club Namco customer service.

Sigh. Back in the states and about to call. Punched in the number and it came up as already saved. Not a great sign...

#799 gauu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   864 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

ugh so i did same thing as scott matthews too but sadly they told me it might not work as the preorders are closed off. they said all the new orders are for supposed back stock. they might not even include the bonus kickstarter items. so heres keeping my fingers crossed that 3 things happen. we get are orders,we get them undamaged,and we get the kickstarter items.

#800 gauu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   864 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

great i really hate digital river. i got my new order emails and they mistyped my address. now they are saying it might not be able to be fixed. WHY NAMCO WHY!!!! of all the companies you couldve dealt with you chose the worst company EVER!!!!!

#801 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2317 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

The guy cancelled my order before placing a new one and an hour later no confirmation of a replacement o_O

OMG WAT Fuck!!

#802 Boss   Bowser the Great CAGiversary!   1790 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

A little over a week left.
:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

GameTZ -- Ebay

#803 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2317 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

The guy cancelled my order before placing a new one and an hour later no confirmation of a replacement o_O

OMG WAT Fuck!!

Ended up calling back, getting a supervisor who appreciate my frustration at an otherwise premature cancellation and helped me place another order (moved up to UPS 2 day from ground). Was told I'd get the same thing so I'll be crossing my fingers but a conformation email and pending charge popped up on my AMEX so I'm cautiously optimistic.

#804 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20049 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Wow, given how they can't seem to handle something so simple as a card or address change... I'm starting to wonder if my pre-order will come through, even though I pre-ordered early and didn't change anything.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#805 gauu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   864 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

well i got my order confirms finally still very nervous. main reason being when darksiders 3 collectors was on sale with thq i ordered 2 for ps3 and 360 all four game shipping in the same huge box with no protection and were massively crushed. when i went to return it with digital river sadly. it took me 2 hours of arguing with a supervisor to get them to return the item without charging me extra shipping. apparently i was told by the supervisor defects are not covered by digital river and the customer is responsible for the shipping. heres to praying EVERYONE on cag here gets their orders correctly and safely.

#806 chicagocubsfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1421 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

chicagocubsfan

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Anybody know when these will ship? Think we will get them after the release date?

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#807 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2317 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Anybody know when these will ship? Think we will get them after the release date?

I've ordered stuff from Capcom (also used Digital River) and if I recall my Marvel vs Capcom 3 came after release when I selected regular shipping so I don't anticipate them shipping till Monday at the earliest

#808 Pixie Stix 88   Will Game 4 $$ CAGiversary!   340 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Pixie Stix 88

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Wish they ran the preorders longer.

I would buy the Wizards edition.....

#809 pippin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   339 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

This is Amazon's #1 Bestseller in video games at the moment. The guide is creeping up the Top 100 Books list as well.

Man this is going to be the longest week ever!

#810 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4599 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Just ordered the guide. I swear I looked a while ago and there was no guide listed so I assumed one wasn't being made. Love me some RPG guides :D
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445