Amazon: Buy Max Payne 3 and get Red Dead Redemption free (PS3/360)

Red Dead should keep you occupied for a month. If you haven't played it, buy it at $20 and then get Max Payne 3 in August when it's $30. :)

[quote name='louiedog']Red Dead should keep you occupied for a month. If you haven't played it, buy it at $20 and then get Max Payne 3 in August when it's $30. :)[/QUOTE]

Max Payne 3 has already been on sale for $30 somewhere if I'm not mistaken. And LA Noire can be found for peanuts. This is actually a ripoff masquerading as a deal imo, but anytime I see something for full price I'm wary about the deal since games come down in price so quickly these days.

I bought Max Payne a few days ago I wonder if I could contact CS and see if I can re-order and get RDR....

Yet another false deal from Amazon "raise the price to MSRP and throw in another game to simulate a deal"

I got MP3 for $40 on launch day (after $20 BB gift card) and it's been on sale for $40 before on Amazon and elsewhere.

Fantastic games, of course, but just dont go thinking you scored some steal of a deal

[quote name='kube00']I bought Max Payne a few days ago I wonder if I could contact CS and see if I can re-order and get RDR....[/QUOTE]

Theyll probably just tell you to return the game and reorder. Say the game is broken or something, idk. I dont think you have to say anything, honestly. If youre a regular customer, theyll give you no issues returning it

though I must say, you picking up MP3 for full MSRP this late is kinda nonsensicle...you make a terrible CAG haha

[quote name='zillionandnine']It's not even the GOTY version of RDR. Pass.

I'm mildly interested in both games, but not $60 interested.[/QUOTE]

same here. probably would bite if it was the GOTY one, but that's pretty silly cause it's only a 4 dollar difference.

Amazon, drop this shit and put up the real 4th of july sale (that sort of happened prematurely last week/ didn't happen at all?)

bread's done
Back