BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: Awesome timing--if I can get KoA for $9.99 immediately with its coupon, I can trade in my copy from the Target trade-in deal to GS this weekend during the 50% extra credit promo. With an $18 base as of 6/30, that's $28.80 (including PUR)! \\:D/

Will probably grab KoA.

Might use the used coupon possibly. Tiger Woods is a possibility also (Golf games are a guilty pleasure)

Hopefully they've figured out a way to stop people from stealing the coupons, otherwise KoA for $10? fuck yes! Hopefully SFxT for $15 or less as well.

$30 off Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned
Not a bad deal on either of those games. $8 for Fable 3 and KoA for $10 (hopefully less if it goes on sale).

Can't believe my membership is almost up. Time flies!

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Not a bad deal on either of those games. $8 for Fable 3 and KoA for $10 (hopefully less if it goes on sale).[/QUOTE]

MSRP is $40 so it is $10

Traded in my KoA a few weeks ago for $25, so wil pick that back up for $10 as I didn't get to devote the time I wanted to to it.

Would pick up Tekken or Tiger Woods if they hit $10 as neither of them are my genre of choice, but would love to play them at $10 but highly highly unlikely.

$5 off any game $19.99 or less is a nice coupon just to get a free game as well. (though I forsee problems galore with that)

There is a coupon missing, you only listed 7. And why are people hoping for less than $20 KOA when it will be 10?

Damn it! I need to try and return that KoA I JUST bought :( I'm sure this is going to go well... And that $5 off coupon must mean $19.99 or MORE. They can't possibly be just giving away free games...

Damn, nothing for me, and this will probably be my first issue. Didn't care for the Amalur demo.

Maybe I can put the $5 off pre-owned coupon to use, but knowing my BB's selection, I think my BB credit is safe for another month.

[quote name='Woocls']Damn it! I need to try and return that KoA I JUST bought :( I'm sure this is going to go well...[/QUOTE]

Why, what would be the issue? If it is opened, just return the copy you buy with the coupon

[quote name='Woocls']Damn it! I need to try and return that KoA I JUST bought :( I'm sure this is going to go well...[/QUOTE]

Buy it with the coupon, and then return that new copy with your old receipt. Problem solved.

[quote name='KtMack23']Buy it with the coupon, and then return that new copy with your old receipt. Problem solved.[/QUOTE]
I bought it used as part of the b2g1... I guess I could just return the whole order (I can do that with opened used games right?) I would much rather have the DLC included for the price of the DLC alone.

kingdoms of amalur will be mine, oh yes.......... it will be mine.
the $5 off a pre owned game sucks since all of bestbuy's pre-owned stuff is over priced to begin with, and the rest of it is junk.

[quote name='cancerman1120']$5 off pre-owned $19.99 or less will be great for the $10 games if you can get them in-store.[/QUOTE]

it would work even better with the pre owned dotw...if the prices were correct in store :roll:

Wow $10 for KoA is amazing. If I didn't already own a copy signed by Curt Schilling and RA Salvatore I'd be kicking myself for spending $60 on it, but it is an amazingly fun game.

[quote name='Woocls']I bought it used as part of the b2g1... I guess I could just return the whole order (I can do that with opened used games right?) I would much rather have the DLC included for the price of the DLC alone.[/QUOTE]

Opened? No they are not going to take a return without a fight.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Wow $10 for KoA is amazing. If I didn't already own a copy signed by Curt Schilling and RA Salvatore I'd be kicking myself for spending $60 on it, but it is an amazingly fun game.[/QUOTE]
you had to mention that it was autographed, you couldn't just say i have the game and its fun......... show off.

I was hoping for a Madden 12 discount with the new one coming out.

I signed up for the magazine back when it had the Rage, ME2, and Batman AC coupons. Hopefully I finally get my 1st issue in the mail.

[quote name='Alex121006']you had to mention that it was autographed, you couldn't just say i have the game and its fun......... show off.[/QUOTE]

That is one of the two reasons I said it. The other, main reason, is it helps me justify the $60 price I paid for it, without that somewhat unique aspect of it I would be annoyed at myself.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Opened? No they are not going to take a return without a fight.[/QUOTE]
Only one I've even played was KoA. The others I just opened to make sure the game was actually in there. (I've heard stories...) It was like 4 days ago if that helps?

[quote name='Woocls']Only one I've even played was KoA. The others I just opened to make sure the game was actually in there. (I've heard stories...) It was like 4 days ago if that helps?[/QUOTE]

Unlike Gamestop, BBY does not have a 7 day period for returns but you may get a sympathetic CS employee to let return them. If you still have their sticker on the back (UPC) that might help.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']That is one of the two reasons I said it. The other, main reason, is it helps me justify the $60 price I paid for it, without that somewhat unique aspect of it I would be annoyed at myself.[/QUOTE]

i know, i was just messin with ya.

That KoA coupon is EXACTLY what I was hoping for this month. I'll definitely be picking that up ASAP.

If tiger woods happens to go on sale, I'll probably use that one too. None of the other ones really interest me. But I'm definitely happy I'll be able to pick up KoA for 10 bucks.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Do you have to be an Unlocked member to get/use the coupons? If not, do you just buy the magazine in store?[/QUOTE]

You can just buy the magazine for $5, but for $10 more you get a sub for the entire year. A few weeks ago SSX and SCV were $10 each thanks to coupons and Deadliest Warrior was free and then $5 with coupon.

It literally makes zero sense to buy a single mag and not sign up for the sub.

bread's done
Back