Verizon "The Fasterpiece Theatre" Avatar props - Xbox NEW PROP ADDED

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
NORTH AMERICA ONLY.

There is an ad on the Xbox dashboard for Verizon called "Visit The Fasterpiece Theatre" it has a free avatar prop for a Verizon 4G LTE right now (looks like there will be a total of 5 avatar items), You need to watch a video in the "Fasterpiece Theatre" first to be able to unlock the prop, after that click on "The Velocity shop" and scroll to the left for the prop.

Thanks go out to liljrSanchez for telling me about this.

Link for the first prop:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...0001000-696a-c2a3-ca24-d567585709f0?cid=SLink
(this link will not unlock the prop you need to find the ad on the Xbox dashboard to unlock the avatar item)

44e98a45b9.png

NEW ITEM!!!

hover_board_prop.png

Verizon 4G LTE Hover Board Prop
(link is not working just yet to view item)

To get this prop you need to open the Verizon app on the dashboard and go to the "Supersonic park" and play a game called "Slug the slow" after you have played for a little bit push (B) and go back to "The Velocity Shop" to unlock your new prop!

This is the 2nd prop Verizon has offered so far with the promo

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Got it on the first ad screen.

I noticed on the billboard section there's five different products they're advertising including the one that unlocks now. With five total avatar items...

[quote name='JMClarkent']I live in the U.S. (w/ a U.S. account) and received "This offer is not valid in your region."[/QUOTE]

are you trying to use the link posted above? I ask because the dashboard would not give you that message, only the website does.

I've watched all videos and didn't get it.

Also I am in the states.

Nvm I got it should have kept reading op

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']are you trying to use the link posted above? I ask because the dashboard would not give you that message, only the website does.[/QUOTE]

Great call - I can't read :p

I'll give it a shot from the dash - thanks!

Have any new items been announced for this, yet? I know there's still like 4 item slots that said "Coming Soon". I'm pretty sure this ad's still floating around, too.

Looks better than the lame table they gave before.

You can barely even tell that it's a tablet, looks more like a crappy black sign saying Verizon.

[quote name='City Hunter']does it work with the 2 controller trick and non-us accounts?[/QUOTE]
This promo is region locked to North America only... so that trick would only work if you live in Canada.

[quote name='City Hunter']does it work with the 2 controller trick and non-us accounts?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']This promo is region locked to North America only... so that trick would only work if you live in Canada.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work on my Canadian account. It gives me Error 800700E8.

[quote name='COLDblood']This promo is region locked to North America only... so that trick would only work if you live in Canada.[/QUOTE]

Does not work for Canadian XBL accounts, Verizon Wireless is US service.

anyone find a new way to see ads on the beta dash? This is a prop i must get and i love back to the future and it reminds me so much of it but a new era version. AHHHHHH why ms....

So the only way I've found to see ANY kind of ads other than Kinect Sports is to do a bing search. When you change the "show me" tab, you'll get different ads. Haven't seen Verizon yet, but i've seen Trials, Minecraft, Halo Waypoint, etc.

[quote name='scarsofthumper']So the only way I've found to see ANY kind of ads other than Kinect Sports is to do a bing search. When you change the "show me" tab, you'll get different ads. Haven't seen Verizon yet, but i've seen Trials, Minecraft, Halo Waypoint, etc.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about on the beta or just the normal dashboard?

[quote name='scarsofthumper']So the only way I've found to see ANY kind of ads other than Kinect Sports is to do a bing search. When you change the "show me" tab, you'll get different ads. Haven't seen Verizon yet, but i've seen Trials, Minecraft, Halo Waypoint, etc.[/QUOTE]

I've found a way to access the old marketplace with your method. When doing your method look for an ad that says Game Marketplace or Video Marketplace. They both direct you to the old dashboard marketplace. Unfortunately though, for me at least, ads are only appearing on the spotlight and games tab.

[quote name='iDator']I've found a way to access the old marketplace with your method. When doing your method look for an ad that says Game Marketplace or Video Marketplace. They both direct you to the old dashboard marketplace. Unfortunately though, for me at least, ads are only appearing on the spotlight and games tab.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's how it is for me now. Searching just to get the game marketplace ad then having only two ads sucks though. I was only getting NHL ads

bread's done
Back