Xbox 360 Triple Pack $13.44, Resistance Greatest Hits Dual Pack $19.98 & more @Target

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chuck Stank']Is the Resistance pack worth it if I've played the 3rd one only?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. The third is my least favorite.

Wow some of these were much cheaper months & months ago
Xbox 3 pk was free & resistance was $15 using the @gamer coupon, Ku Fu Rider is cheaper @ TRU on clearance, Modnation will be $10 @ GS & was $12 during a BB DOTD but for those who missed them deals these are ok.

[quote name='Enuf']Wow some of these were much cheaper months & months ago
Xbox 3 pk was free & resistance was $15 using the @gamer coupon, Ku Fu Rider is cheaper @ TRU on clearance, Modnation will be $10 @ GS & was $12 during a BB DOTD but for those who missed them deals these are ok.[/QUOTE]

Come on Enuf. Leave the time machine shit to IATCG

[quote name='KtMack23']Come on Enuf. Leave the time machine shit to IATCG[/QUOTE]2 of the games can still be had cheaper, Ku fu rider is still $10 or less @ TRU & the modnation deal starts tomorrow.

[quote name='mastaspy007']Cant seem to get free shipping. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I just tried it and when I got to the shipping page the default shipping method was set to premium. If you click on the drop box and choose the standard method of shipping (the first one), it should be free.

I know some of these titles were cheaper at one point (Hell, I bought the Resistance Dual Pack and the Xbox 360 Triple Pack cheaper myself), but as of right now, I'd say they're decent deals. I still love you Enuf ;)

[quote name='Bosamba']I just tried it and when I got to the shipping page the default shipping method was set to premium. If you click on the drop box and choose the standard method of shipping (the first one), it should be free.

I know some of these titles were cheaper at one point (Hell, I bought the Resistance Dual Pack and the Xbox 360 Triple Pack cheaper myself), but as of right now, I'd say they're decent deals. I still love you Enuf ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply Bosamba. I'm trying to get the Resistance Dual Pack and it says no shipping (I selected standard) up until you get to the final page and then it adds $2.98 for shipping and another $1.74 for tax. Am I missing something?

[quote name='loomis1975']I would say so Chuck. I liked 2 the best.[/QUOTE]
same here. I didnt like R1, but R2 is definetly worth $20

[quote name='mastaspy007']Thanks for the reply Bosamba. I'm trying to get the Resistance Dual Pack and it says no shipping (I selected standard) up until you get to the final page and then it adds $2.98 for shipping and another $1.74 for tax. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Disregard what I wrote then. I actually went to the final page and also had a $2.99 shipping fee being applied. I'll edit the OP so as to not mislead others.

Good deals shame about post and package!
I would definitely say the Resistance pack is worth $20, but I'm surprised so many people liked the second one. I thought it was the worst of the trilogy by far, but still worth playing through.

^Idk but I the link I checked for the Xbox 360 Triple Pack said not sold in stores. I checked the DCPI too just cause, and there were no stores around me that had it. So it's probably online only.

[quote name='demonlord6696']I got that triple pack last year at Best Buy on sale for $9.99. :)[/QUOTE]

Nridge had it for that price as well about a month ago I believe. The game comes with a Microsoft points card worked two bucks I believe so that makes it a little bit better deal.

I got the triple pack on clearance at target in december/January, so most likely it is online only. but not too bad if you lack the time machine to get to the slightly better deals.

Was thinking about buying the WarioWare DS, then I looked on Ebay and 3 sellers have them brand new for under $8 with free shipping. So I checked all of these, and unless I was going to buy the Resistance Dual Pack, not worth it driving and wasting my time in a Target when I can have them delivered to home. Target at it once again.

does resistance 1 and 2 support system link co op campaign? I think they kept changing the co op throughout the different versions. If its got system link co op i may be down to pick it up

^_^x KD

bread's done
Back