Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY XBox 360) for $9.99 @Target B&M.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Damn, if I didn't have this already I would be all over this.[/QUOTE]

Haha my thoughts exactly!!!
thebat

[quote name='Brother Daz']Do you (anyone) know if the ps3 version is the same price?[/QUOTE]

Saw PS3 version still priced @$19.99.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Saw PS3 version still priced @$19.99.[/QUOTE]

With that info Target can go bleep themselves....

Just making sure. I won't be able to price match this at BB because this is a temporary price cut, correct?

If you haven't played it yet, get it now! Then get Arkham City GOTY super cheap over the holidays. This game was the only reason I bought a 360 a year ago. :p Otherwise I was perfectly fine with Wii's annoying motion controls.

[quote name='the8055']Just making sure. I won't be able to price match this at BB because this is a temporary price cut, correct?[/QUOTE]

If you somehow can prove to BB CSR that it's $9.99 at Target, you should be able to PM it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Beware if you have a save file from vanilla Batman: AA, it WILL NOT work w/GotY edition.[/QUOTE]
Two seperate sets of achievements/ trophies also.

Okay fine Target. You got me. At this price, it is actually worth throwing in my backlog. I was waiting for a Steam sale on this, but it is really nice to have the disc.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Beware if you have a save file from vanilla Batman: AA, it WILL NOT work w/GotY edition.[/QUOTE]

^can you elaborate on "NOT WORK"? I picked up the GOTY awhile back but haven't plunked it in to wrap up some achievements. Can I not do this? Is it best to just erase the saved game data before I attempt to play it? Or, does the GOTY just not allow me to load my saved game from AA vanilla?

Sorry, but I'd just like some clarification. Thx!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Saw PS3 version still priced @$19.99.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='superhippy1986']With that info Target can go bleep themselves....[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='Multibeaster79']^can you elaborate on "NOT WORK"? I picked up the GOTY awhile back but haven't plunked it in to wrap up some achievements. Can I not do this? Is it best to just erase the saved game data before I attempt to play it? Or, does the GOTY just not allow me to load my saved game from AA vanilla?

Sorry, but I'd just like some clarification. Thx![/QUOTE]

The Game of the Edition has its own set of achievements that are counted separately from the original's, even though they're the exact same ones. In other words, the 360 recognizes them as completely different games.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']The Game of the Edition has its own set of achievements that are counted separately from the original's, even though they're the exact same ones. In other words, the 360 recognizes them as completely different games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Bought mine tonight (thanks op!) Just a heads up, the Platinum Hits version does not include 3D glasses. Was bummed to find that out after my purchase, but I'm excited to replay this game.

I've already played through and beaten this on PS3, but I've been itching to replay both it and Arkham City lately so I may have to pick this up again.

Thanks op just picked it up. Been meaning to start over on my vanilla copy since I forgot all the controls but now I can start this for scratch, finish my vanilla copy(for achievements) and hopefully by then AC GOTY will be around $30!

[quote name='superhippy1986']Think if we ask them to let us have the PS3 version for $9 they will allow it? Or we say UP YOURS![/QUOTE]

The latter.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Think if we ask them to let us have the PS3 version for $9 they will allow it? Or we say UP YOURS![/QUOTE]

They'd have to be completely ignorant to not allow this.

If only the 360 version is on sale for $9.99, then they're not going to sell you the PS3 version for that price, especially when the latter is marked at $19.99.

[quote name='Treasons']They'd have to be completely ignorant to not allow this.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess tomorrow if I find a target I'm going for it. Oh and I'm putting that picture from OP on my phone lol

[quote name='Multibeaster79']^can you elaborate on "NOT WORK"? I picked up the GOTY awhile back but haven't plunked it in to wrap up some achievements. Can I not do this? Is it best to just erase the saved game data before I attempt to play it? Or, does the GOTY just not allow me to load my saved game from AA vanilla?

Sorry, but I'd just like some clarification. Thx![/QUOTE]

It is considered a whole new game. unlike most GOTY games it will show up in your played game list separately.

Traded in my PS3 copy a while back and I've been meaning to pick it up since I enjoyed it more than AC. Achievements are a plus.

I have a hard time believing there is no Target within 100 miles that has the 360 version in stock here in San Antonio.

I'm going to go by some local Targets tomorrow after work to see if I can find this. I wanted to grab it at GameStop a week ago for $15 but I'm glad I waited.

Just about to finish Rayman Origins and Mass Effect 3 so it will be good to start a new game.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Do you (anyone) know if the ps3 version is the same price?[/QUOTE]

I have the PS3 Version for trade. #Shameless Plug

[quote name='VexxedCS']Picked up a copy this morning, thanks OP! Now I wish I had picked up Duke Nukem for $3 so I'd have some 3D glasses...[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure there are 3d glasses in the batman game. Lol

[quote name='Cocojames333']Pretty sure there are 3d glasses in the batman game. Lol[/QUOTE]

Originally there was, but not anymore apparently. It says "3D glasses not included" right on the cover :(

[quote name='Cocojames333']Pretty sure there are 3d glasses in the batman game. Lol[/QUOTE]

There isn't any included. If you look at the pic from the original post you can see on the box it even states no glasses included. Not sure, but they might have ditched the glasses with the GOTY Edition.

Thanks op. Ending up grabbing one earlier today. Personally prefer AA to AC

If you go see any Real 3D movie in the theaters, those plastic glasses they give out there also work well for this game....or at least as good as the pseudo-3D can get.

Play Batman with the heart shaped 3D Katy Perry glasses!

bread's done
Back