Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

You sir, are a scholar and gentlemen.
Got one with free shipping. Don't know what else to get for the $10 promo, wanted Rayman but that adds up to $49.98. I know some got it to work but...nah. Round trip to BBY gas money is ~$4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's a mistake. They do this from time to time with collectors editions when they try to clearance them out. Once this sells out, and it will do so quickly at this price, it will probably be removed from the website.

Also, i wonder if you can price match this. I got it for 65, but I got it with the B2G2 free glitch, so I'm not sure how i would go about that

[quote name='JP73']Also, i wonder if you can price match this. I got it for 65, but I got it with the B2G2 free glitch, so I'm not sure how i would go about that[/QUOTE]

Aye same boat here..but I will not push my luck, final price comes out to $30/game for me anyway.

Yeah same here with the glitch. I could get one instore with 2 other $30 games and get it for 20 something but yeah Im not gonna push my luck to PM it.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Ah what the hell. I will just sell my standard one on Ebay for at least $25. Thanks op![/QUOTE]
Do that soon, the lowest price for "Like New" is now $22.63.

[quote name='FlipSide']Aye same boat here..but I will not push my luck, final price comes out to $30/game for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking too. And since this was a online order, the price matches for those have to be done over the phone and not in-store. I'm sure the reps are now aware of the glitch, so I'm not sure what exactly you could say to them. I'm with you, I'm not pushing my luck. If it were possibly, I would love to exchange it for another 60 dollar game and then rebuy at 30

Picking mine up later today for $30 WOOT!!! Gonna go for the in-store B2G1 free as well. :lol:

[quote name='TooPoor']Do that soon, the lowest price for "Like New" is now $22.63.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I already have a online pass for this so hopefully I can put the unused pass from the CE with auction to boost it a couple bucks.

[quote name='.Virus']Picking mine up later today for $30 WOOT!!! Gonna go for the in-store B2G1 free as well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

can you do that with this order. The b2g1 free?

Prediction: Out of Stock Online by the time stores open tomorrow

Also, maybe this is a way to try to smoke out the B2G2 folks, since a lot of them seemed to get this. That's right, I'm going all Lyndon Larouche up in here! LOOK BEHIND THE GRASSY NOLL!!!!

[quote name='JP73']Prediction: Out of Stock Online by the time stores open tomorrow

Also, maybe this is a way to try to smoke out the B2G2 folks, since a lot of them seemed to get this. That's right, I'm going all Lyndon Larouche up in here! LOOK BEHIND THE GRASSY NOLL!!!![/QUOTE]

People may have a chance for pickup. The 9 stores in my area have them in stock

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']People may have a chance for pickup. The 9 stores in my area have them in stock[/QUOTE]

Two stores by me have it. I'm tempted to try and order 1 for instore pickup. When I get there, I could have them cancel the order so I can rebuy and take advantage of the B2G1 free. Only problem is that this will probably take 2 hours to do since they are always slow.

Well my store had one in stock so I bit. Normally not a big collection edition person but it has some cool stuff. I only ordered this but I plan on doing a return at the store and combining this with the B2G1. Now I just have to figure out with what. Now this means trading in my vanilla copy also. I think it gets $16 with bonus so for $14 extra the collectors is worth it.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']can you do that with this order. The b2g1 free?[/QUOTE]

not online you cant because of ppl exploiting it to b2g2. only in-store the b2g1 is going on now.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Got one for store pick up 'cause I remember they had one in stock at the Union City bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

they actually had a couple. on Saturday i think they had at least 3.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Two stores by me have it. I'm tempted to try and order 1 for instore pickup. When I get there, I could have them cancel the order so I can rebuy and take advantage of the B2G1 free. Only problem is that this will probably take 2 hours to do since they are always slow.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I think I am going to do that. Time to go to sleep so I can wake up early.

these are available at a LOT of stores. do you think they shipped out their remaining stock and cut the price just to get rid of them? I hope this isn't another glitch (that works against us this time)

[quote name='JP73']Prediction: Out of Stock Online by the time stores open tomorrow

Also, maybe this is a way to try to smoke out the B2G2 folks, since a lot of them seemed to get this. That's right, I'm going all Lyndon Larouche up in here! LOOK BEHIND THE GRASSY NOLL!!!![/QUOTE]
yeah, that's why i'm not going to try for a price match. i picked this up with my first b2g2free order but i still have another open order that i'm waiting on. i don't want to bring any attention to that.

Smoking.

I put in two orders @ one unit cap. Ideally they'll get pulled, I can cancel the online order, and snag something along with them with the in-store-only B2G1.

Very Nice find. I have been waiting for this to drop below the current $65 price tag, but never thought it would be more than 50% off that price.

gonna go to sleep now, waiting for it to get shipped to me, can't make it to store for B2G1 because of work.
You guys who get B2G1 on this would be damn lucky.
Thanks again OP.

My wife is going to kill me. 8 games on the B2G2 and now CE's and a potential bonus game. Thank goodness for comfy couches.

if only this was already the GOTY edition. I would just end up buying that later, and I don't have the space...

This is the same as the target 70% off clearance for it that most people swooped up at 50%.

bread's done
Back