XB360 Cars 2 $9.99 @ Target Online w FS

Saint'sRow911;9776684 said:
What game would you compare to this? Is it like a Mario Kart?

If it is, I might bite...could be a fun game to play with the girlfriend.

Yes, Mario Cart is good comparison. The Cars exhibit lots of character, the player the player can jump and do tricks etc. Controls or easy and the graphics do a good job of representing the game.

so this wouldn't be in stores? Wife hates it when I use her Redcard to buy games..but I don't get to say shit when she buys eyeliner, lipstick and that crap..grrrrr

[quote name='token2k6']so this wouldn't be in stores? Wife hates it when I use her Redcard to buy games..but I don't get to say shit when she buys eyeliner, lipstick and that crap..grrrrr[/QUOTE]Dont you just love how that shit works?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Dont you just love how that shit works?[/QUOTE]

lol, tell me about it brother D!

anyways, I'm headed out in a few minutes, I'll check on this and report back. $10 doesn't seem bad at all for this..

I ended up passing a Target in Miami, FL, figured I would see what the price was. Still rangs up as $29.99 and they say they dont price match online, not even themselves. Oh well.

Fuuuuuuuu. I was in the checkout process before I just left it there to go do something. I come back and it says, "You've been away for 30 minutes so we emptied your cart". Why Target, why?!?!

I've still got the page that says 9.99 on my phone though, so I may just try a price match somewhere. Worth a shot right?

Thanks Daz and OP.

Saint'sRow911;9777066 said:
Fuuuuuuuu. I was in the checkout process before I just left it there to go do something. I come back and it says, "You've been away for 30 minutes so we emptied your cart". Why Target, why?!?!

I've still got the page that says 9.99 on my phone though, so I may just try a price match somewhere. Worth a shot right?

Thanks Daz and OP.

I just got back home and my game was still in the cart, lol... It lets me go all the way to the final checkout confirmation page, but honestly with tax and shipping it comes to almost $15, which no longer seems that appealing to me seeing how on Amazon it's only a dollar more.

bread's done
Back