Steam Summer Sale going on. Right now. Ends July 22.

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
Started earlier. Too many things to list but I'm sure you'll find something good and cheap. Don't forget there are daily deals, and other things to drop prices to lower than even the summer sale price.

Just be a little patient if the site doesn't load; everyone else is trying to access it. I already have a list of stuff to get on the last day or daily deal, whichever is cheaper.

And just a heads up, here the full list of Indie bundles that will be featured (all $10):

Day 1: Anomaly Warzone Earth, The Baconing, Cave Story+, EDGE, Lone Survivor

Day 2: Botanicula, E.Y.E, Oil Rush, Splice, Universe Sandbox

Day 3: Bit Trip Beat, Braid, Bunch of Heroes, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Runespell Overture,

Day 4: A Valley Without Wind, Atom Zombie Smasher, Blocks that Matter, Sanctum, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Day 5: Audio Surf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corp, Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Day 6: Awesome, Defcon, Space Chem, Ticket to Ride, Trauma

Day 7: Avadon, Dungeons of Dredmor, Qube, Vessel, Zombie Driver

Day 8: Demolition Inc, Hoard, Sol Exodus, Swords and Soldiers HD, Wings of Prey

Day 9: Capsized, Jamestown, Revenge of the Titans, VVVVVV, Zeno Clash

Day 10: All Zombies Must Die, Beat Hazard, Bit trip Runner, Eufloria, Machinarium

Day 11: Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Star Ruler, Waveform, World of Goo

Last edited by a moderator:
And remember, don't buy anything that's not a daily deal until the last day of the sale. Chances are pretty good that anything you want will be a daily deal.

I'm not sure about the flash deals, though. I'm not sure if something being a flash deal means it won't get a daily deal.

Anyway grabbed daily deals heroes 5 2.50 expansions of heroes 5 5.00 and clash w its dlc for 4 something.

Most money I've given ubisoft in ages.

Anyone happen to know what the game that isn't available in our region is? It's one of the daily deals and showed up to me as such.

[quote name='Cthulhu']Anyone happen to know what the game that isn't available in our region is? It's one of the daily deals and showed up to me as such.[/QUOTE]
None of them shows up as not available for me.

FiMlIl.png

weird, something showed up as unavailable to me, then I refreshed the page and all 9 squares were showing normal

Posting from a Mac? There's also Steam for Mac and a lot of Steam titles can run on both Windows or Mac. Look for this logo:
platform_steamplay.png

Keep in mind there are a TON of games on sale that aren't featured.

Example, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition is half price right now.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Keep in mind there are a TON of games on sale that aren't featured.

Example, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition is half price right now.[/QUOTE]
Yes but like was stated earlier, if it's not a daily deal you can probably save more by waiting to see if it will become a daily deal.

How do we find out about sales that aren't featured. If its not on the main page, I really wouldn't want to click on every title to see if its discounted.

Honestly, just about everything that isn't a recent release or a pre-order will be on sale. Publishers will often just set a blanket discount for their entire catalogue that will last the duration. If you want something that is more than a couple months old, chances are there's some kind of deal on it.

For example, everything published by Meridian4 is on sale for 75% off. You can get both Syberia games in a bundle for $3.74, if you're into that sort of thing. It's a ridiculous price.

[quote name='CoachHines']How do we find out about sales that aren't featured. If its not on the main page, I really wouldn't want to click on every title to see if its discounted.[/QUOTE]

Got both Penumbra titles for $5. Insane, indeed.

I think what Valve are trying to tell us with these flash sales is: Don't even think about sleeping. Ugh. I'm gonna need to goto Costco for bulk Red Bull.

Some nice deals Im wondering do you guys know of way to buy the games from steam without a credit card? Like does steam sell PSN type gift cards?

[quote name='primu$']Some nice deals Im wondering do you guys know of way to buy the games from steam without a credit card? Like does steam sell PSN type gift cards?[/QUOTE]
You can also pay with PayPal also. They do in the US but I don't know if they do up here.

[quote name='Naylord']why did Saints row 3 win the vote? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought everyone was voting for the Witcher 2![/QUOTE]

Because Saints Row: The Third is a dope fücking game. Duh.

[quote name='Naylord']why did Saints row 3 win the vote? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought everyone was voting for the Witcher 2![/QUOTE]

This.

SR3 has been on sale a couple times this year for cheap (I think). None of the bitches voting for it are even gonna buy the bastard game.

[quote name='poiuiu']Posting from a Mac? There's also Steam for Mac and a lot of Steam titles can run on both Windows or Mac. Look for this logo:
platform_steamplay.png
[/QUOTE]

I have steam for mac, play all the time. Just the catalog is very limited.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']This.

SR3 has been on sale a couple times this year for cheap (I think). None of the bitches voting for it are even gonna buy the bastard game.[/QUOTE]

I voted for it because I did not own it and I own Batman and I own Witcher 2.

And then I bought it when it won.

Nice to hear that makes me a "bitch".

[quote name='TheKruseMissile']I voted for it because I did not own it and I own Batman and I own Witcher 2.

And then I bought it when it won.

Nice to hear that makes me a "bitch".[/QUOTE]
Haha same, I'm a purchasing "bitch" too

And just a heads up, here the full list of Indie bundles that will be featured (all $10):

Day 1: Anomaly Warzone Earth, The Baconing, Cave Story+, EDGE, Lone Survivor

Day 2: Botanicula, E.Y.E, Oil Rush, Splice, Universe Sandbox

Day 3: Bit Trip Beat, Braid, Bunch of Heroes, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Runespell Overture,

Day 4: A Valley Without Wind, Atom Zombie Smasher, Blocks that Matter, Sanctum, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Day 5: Audio Surf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corp, Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Day 6: Awesome, Defcon, Space Chem, Ticket to Ride, Trauma

Day 7: Avadon, Dungeons of Dredmor, Qube, Vessel, Zombie Driver

Day 8: Demolition Inc, Hoard, Sol Exodus, Swords and Soldiers HD, Wings of Prey

Day 9: Capsized, Jamestown, Revenge of the Titans, VVVVVV, Zeno Clash

Day 10: All Zombies Must Die, Beat Hazard, Bit trip Runner, Eufloria, Machinarium

Day 11: Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Star Ruler, Waveform, World of Goo

[quote name='Icetron']Max Payne 1+2 Bundle is $3.74, you have to search manually. It's a daily deal, only 35 hours left.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's always a good idea to check the prices of the other games in a series for the ones that are daily deals.

[quote name='poiuiu']Day 5: Audio Surf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corp, Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana [/QUOTE]

Oh my... I totally forgot XSEED is on Steam with Ys.

[quote name='EvilMario']Sonic Generation is one of the daily sales today for $10. Any problems with the PC version?[/QUOTE]

I own it. PC version runs great.

Current noteworthy Flash Deals:

Alice: Madness returns ($5) (for the guys who couldn't get it for the same price from thesource), gone in 30 minutes at time of writing

Ys: Origins ($8) (I've been waiting for this one)

New Flash deal after Alice tweedles away.

It's been established that Canadian CAGers ONLY frequent the Canadian CAGer forum.

Do you know how often I visit the front page? Never :p

So another thread here is necessary.

[quote name='poiuiu']It's been established that Canadian CAGers ONLY frequent the Canadian CAGer forum.

Do you know how often I visit the front page? Never :p

So another thread here is necessary.[/QUOTE]

^^^ This. I got a Canadian Thread Bookmarked and i just click Canada to take me to the main Canadian Forum Thread. i never really go anywhere else on the website.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']I got a Canadian Thread Bookmarked and i just click Canada to take me to the main Canadian Forum Thread. i never really go anywhere else on the website.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

[quote name='onemorechanc']I also only visit the Canadian section. Thanks to the original poster for starting this thread ...[/QUOTE]
Same here, thanks

Silly Americans, once again thinking we GAF about them.

I'm pretty sure EB Games sells Steam cards now, reddit was making a big deal out of it a few weeks back.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Anyone know if EBGames carries the Steam gift cards in Canada?[/QUOTE]

Call them?

Got Bundle 5 and Binding of Isaac yesterday, and today I got Shoot many robots (2.50), which is sort of like Metal Slug but with stats and it was recommended to me. I'm tempted to get Binary Domain, but I don't think I'll actually play that. :meh

Only thing left I'm thinking of getting is FF11 Abyssea, but I'm hoping out for it to e cheaper.

bread's done
Back