Q and A Gaming Podcast

Quuids

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

I am a long time CAG lurker and i've made a lot of money for cheapy over the years buying games from this site! I was not sure where to post this but a few friends and I are starting a new video game podcast. I just wanted to see if any CAG's would give it a listen and give me some feedback. We owe a big thank you to CAG for the guide on how to create a podcast and for inspiration for the show.
We had an interview with a professional mortal kombat player in the last episode. I know that we will eventually need to buy new mics for audio quality but any constructive criticism would be appreciated. You can check us out at QandAGaming.com. (Download it here or on itunes! ) In the near future we are going to have some game giveaways for listeners. Please check us out!

-Quuids

P.S.-If i posted this in the wrong section I apologize!

Thanks for the downloads, just wanted to let you know we posted a new episode. "1001 Ways to Die" has officially been uploaded to our RSS Feed. Check us out and hear about San Diego Comic Con and tons of game talk. We talk about Halo, Dust 514, Vita, Game Genie, League of Legends, and much much more. Stay tuned for our steam giveaways after next week's show.

Directly download from here or on itunes! Make sure to email us and follow us on twitter @QandAGaming. Please leave us a review on Itunes! Enjoy the show!

I figured I would bump this in case anyone has missed it and is interested. We just published our sixth episode last night. We are enjoying doing the show very much and hope to add more CAG listeners. We are going to have even more exciting giveaways coming up soon, possibly something BIG.. But this week we are giving away a copy of Hoard on Steam. Download the show for details or check out qandagaming.com

Thanks for listening!

bread's done
Back