Fry's Ads 7/13-19

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Locations are abbreviated as follows: Arizona (AZ), Austin (AUS), Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), Georgia (GA), Houston (HOU), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), Nevada (NV), Oregon (OR), Sacramento (SAC), San Diego (SD), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), and Washington (WA)

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's B&M Ads. If no location is mentioned on items, then the pricing should be assumed to apply to all locations unless otherwise specified.

Ad Listings:
Fri 8 Pages: All locations except OR, SDUnionTrib, WA which have 4 page ads.
Everyday except Tues.: SJ only
Sat-Mon,Weds: All locations except SJ

DS :ds:

$89.96 (not OR or WA)
DSi Handheld

PSVita :psp:

$249.99
PSVita Handheld w/ Mortal Kombat, Unit 13

PS3 :ps3:

$19.99
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham City: Collector's Edition (not OR or WA)

$25
Call of Duty: Black Ops

$29.99
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

$39.96 (7/15)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Wii :wii:

$14.99 (7/15)
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp
Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival
Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure

$19.96 (Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off promotion)
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales (not OR or WA)
Disney Universe
Epic Mickey (not OR or WA)
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (not OR or WA)
Tangled (not OR or WA)

$29.96 (OR and WA) (Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off promotion)
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

$44.96 (7/15)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

$129.96
Black Wii Console w/ New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 Soundtrack

XBox 360 :360:

$19.99
Batman: Arkham City: Collector's Edition (not OR or WA)

$25
Call of Duty: Black Ops

$29.99
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

$39.96 (7/15)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

$69.99
Refurbished Kinect Sensor

$299.96
XBox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Kinect Adventures!, $75 Gift Card

PC :pc:

$19.99

$39.99 ($49.99 - $10 MiR)
Cooler Master Storm Inferno Gaming Mouse

$109.99 ($119.99 - $10 MiR)
Cooler Master Storm Trigger Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

$249.99
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

Blu-Ray :br:

$5.99 (includes $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
End of Days
Green Zone
The Jackal (Blu+DVD)
Jarhead
The Kingdom
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Public Enemies
The Scorpion King
U-571

$6.99
Analyze This/Analyze That
Body of Lies/Three Kings
Collateral Damage/Eraser
Every Which Way But Loose/Any Which Way You Can
House of Wax/Thirteen Ghosts
The Last Boy Scout/Last Man Standing
Ocean's 12/Ocean's 13
Practical Magic/The Witches of Eastwick
Under Siege/Under Siege 2: Dark Territory

$7.99
2 Fast 2 Furious (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
9 1/2 Weeks
Backdraft (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Blood Work
The Bodyguard
Children of Men (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Conan the Barbarian (1982) (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Conan the Destroyer (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Dangerous Liaisons
Disclosure
Don Juan DeMarco
The Eagle (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
amd
Fast & Furious (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Fort Apache
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Jeremiah Johnson
Legend (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
The Mummy Returns (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
A Perfect World
Pitch Black (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Sanctum (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Striptease
U.S. Marshals

$17.99
Act of Valor (Blu+DVD)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (Blu+DVD)
The Big Year (Blu+DVD)
Chronicle (Blu+DVD)
The Descendants (Blu+DVD)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (not OR or WA)
Immortals
In Time (Blu+DVD)
Machine Gun Preacher (Blu+DVD)
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Mirror Mirror (Blu+DVD)
Safe House (Blu+DVD)
The Sitter (Blu+DVD)
This Means War (Blu+DVD)
We Bought a Zoo (Blu+DVD)
What's Your Number (Blu+DVD)

$18.99
The Adventures of Tintin (Blu+DVD)
Hugo (Blu+DVD)

$19.99
American Reunion (Blu+DVD)
The Darkest Hour (Blu3D)
Drive Angry (Blu3D+Blu)
The Three Musketeers (2011) (Blu3D+Blu)

$22.99
Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Blu+DVD) (not OR or WA)
Thor (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
The Three Stooges (Blu+DVD) (Avail. Tues.) (not OR or WA)
Wrath of the Titans (Blu+DVD) (not OR or WA)

DVD

$4.99 (includes $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Backdraft
The Eagle
End of Days
Fast & Furious
Green Zone
The Last Starfighter
Legend
Public Enemies
Robin Hood (2010)
Sanctum
The Scorpion King
The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior
U-571

$8.99 (includes $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Hanna

$12.99
Act of Valor
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
The Big Year
Chronicle
The Descendants
Immortals
In Time
Machine Gun Preacher
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Mirror Mirror
The Sitter
This Means War
We Bought a Zoo
What's Your Number

$22.99 (not OR or WA)
Eureka: Season 5 (Avail. Tues.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of disappointed with the Blu-ray sales for Fry's this week but it's good for my wallet at least.

I would totally pick up Arkham City Collector's Edition but sadly there is none available at my Fry's.

[quote name='technicalstylez']what the shit. amazing deal for ac ce. thanks fido[/QUOTE]
this. Too bad round trip gas to my closest Fry's is $10+...

Where on the ad does it say that specifically the CE of Arkham City will be $19.99? I only see the standard edition?

EDIT: I see, once you click on the actual picture of the Arkham City sale, it links you to standard editions on each platform AND the collector's editions.

[quote name='technicalstylez']sux. mine is 3 minutes away. gonna be there at 8.[/QUOTE]
Good luck, it's an awesome deal.

Wait I haven't really been following Batman Arkham City that closely, the Collectors Edition is cool and everything but it doesn't come with the DLC right? The DLC is in the Game of the Year Edition? Is that correct?

it includes the catwoman dlc. if u want everything get the goty. better yet, get both. 50 bucks for the ce+ vanilla case+ all dlc is well worth it since the ce doesnt come with a case. u could easily sell/trade in the extra disc only copy.

[quote name='technicalstylez']it includes the catwoman dlc. if u want everything get the goty. better yet, get both. 50 bucks for the ce+ vanilla case+ all dlc is well worth it since the ce doesnt come with a case. u could easily sell/trade in the extra disc only copy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, and yeah I wouldn't mind paying $50 for both. The Frys website is being annoying and won't let me search for stores though. The closest store to me doesn't have it. Do you think anywhere else might price match this if it's an official frys ad? I really want this item!

I think it's time to grab Batman: Arkham City, hoping that is good game
smile.gif

It shows $49.99 online. Does anyone know if I can choose in store pick up and then do a return and re-buy for $19.99? It says my store has it in stock but I'm on vacation for the next few days and I can't see there being any left if I wait.

[quote name='technicalstylez']sux. mine is 3 minutes away. gonna be there at 8.[/QUOTE]
which one are u going to? I'd pick it up but already got the game and eh.. spent too much already. Online said out of stock but maybe they have one or two in stock.

[quote name='kamakazi5']It shows $49.99 online. Does anyone know if I can choose in store pick up and then do a return and re-buy for $19.99? It says my store has it in stock but I'm on vacation for the next few days and I can't see there being any left if I wait.[/QUOTE]

Yep I do this all the time. They will charge you the sale price price in store.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Yep I do this all the time. They will charge you the sale price price in store.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, went ahead and ordered one.

[quote name='kamakazi5']Thanks, went ahead and ordered one.[/QUOTE]

BTW, you won't have to do a return/rebuy since Fry's doesn't charge you until you pick it up.

Great, my store is showing OOS already for the Arkham CE on both consoles. If its in the ad, does it mean that all stores should have some tomorrow?

[quote name='dinovelvet']Great, my store is showing OOS already for the Arkham CE on both consoles. If its in the ad, does it mean that all stores should have some tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. I remember when they put a older macbook air in the weekly ad for $599. I was first to the store and when I got back to the computer section, I found out that they haven't had that computer for months. Some stores may not have the CE but Fry's uses it as a ploy just to get you in the store.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Not necessarily. I remember when they put a older macbook air in the weekly ad for $599. I was first to the store and when I got back to the computer section, I found out that they haven't had that computer for months. Some stores may not have the CE but Fry's uses it as a ploy just to get you in the store.[/QUOTE]

That and to probably get rid of all stocks of the Vanilla version. The fact that they are both 20 bucks mean they want to clear them.

Yeah mine was available, went through and then got email that they don't have any. Will call in a bit to verify.

[quote name='Donut2922']I get system error for store pickup how are you guys getting it to work? Does that mean it's oos?[/QUOTE]

just called a Fry's. The PS3 version is apparently not available anywhere in the Bay Area. :cry:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']just called a Fry's. The PS3 version is apparently not available anywhere in the Bay Area. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks.

I called and they said they had 5 so I should come in but I got no verification of why my order was placed as not ready for pickup. Hmm, will stop by on the way home I guess.

Anyone with a Fry's near them want to grab a CE of Arkham city for 360(or PS3 if that's all that's there) and I'll paypal you the money and give a shipping label for it?

[quote name='tuffguycore']Anyone with a Fry's near them want to grab a CE of Arkham city for 360(or PS3 if that's all that's there) and I'll paypal you the money and give a shipping label for it?[/QUOTE]

I got you ,I'm picking mine up after work unfortunately its the ps3 one but if there's any left I'll happily pick one up for you.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I got you ,I'm picking mine up after work unfortunately its the ps3 one but if there's any left I'll happily pick one up for you.[/QUOTE]

If they happen to have a 360, I'd prefer it, but beggers can't be choosers ;) Hit me up if you find one, I'll work it out with you, thanks!

If anyone can pick me up one, either system that would be great. I will be able to pay with paypal. PM me and let me know

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']I don't have a Fry's where I am. Can AC CE be price matched?[/QUOTE]

I've tried to do it at both Best Buy and Target before, and they both say if you don't have one within like 50 miles I think, they won't do it. Though that's probably YMMV I know that I wouldn't be able to get the price match.

Placed an order for store pickup at a not-so-close Frys, and got email confirmation for pickup 10 mins later. Hope it's not one of those returned item or beat up box.

bread's done
Back