Newegg 72 Hour Deals at $47.99 - Tekken Tag 2, Medal of Honor 2, Persona 4 Arena, RE6

Ghostrain

CAGiversary!
Newegg is having several 72 hour deals on preorders.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879253090
Use promo code: EMCNCJG75

Persona 4 Arena (PS3) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879225053&Tpk=persona
Use promo code: EMCNCJG76
Xbox 360 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874120014
Use promo code: EMCNCJG77

Medal of Honor Warfighter (PS3) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200868
Use promo code: EMCNCJG84
Xbox 360 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874105745
Use promo code: EMCNCJG83
PC - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832130304
Use promo code: EMCNCJG82

Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879233065
Use promo code: EMCNCJG79
Xbox 360 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874129033
Use promo code: EMCNCJG78

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. Pre-ordered RE6 for 360. Now I have just about everything that I want for the rest of the year pre-ordered with Newegg.

Nice, thanks OP. I'm gonna try to get this applied to my $10 off pre-orders P4A order through Customer Service. I'll post back with results, but I'm admittedly doubtful.

[quote name='CoruptAI125']I think the Persona Arena codes are switched. I had to use the PS3 code for the 360 copy.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Fixed.

I never use newegg, but the best free shipping you get is 3 day? Also I'm assuming they don't charge until they ship and I can cancel anytime?

So according to the official Persona 4: Arena webstie, Newegg will be getting the OST. I don't know what the deal is with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 if it comes with the Snoop Dogg stage + the 2 extra characters so if someone can find out, that be great.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']So according to the official Persona 4: Arena webstie, Newegg will be getting the OST. I don't know what the deal is with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 if it comes with the Snoop Dogg stage + the 2 extra characters so if someone can find out, that be great.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing. I went to the atlus website and it said that newegg got the soundtrack even though it's not on the newegg page.. I really hope it does, but it's not a deal breaker for me if this ends up being the cheapest preorder price.

snoop stage + 2 characters dlc is for best buy preorders

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']So according to the official Persona 4: Arena webstie, Newegg will be getting the OST. I don't know what the deal is with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 if it comes with the Snoop Dogg stage + the 2 extra characters so if someone can find out, that be great.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CoruptAI125']I never use newegg, but the best free shipping you get is 3 day? Also I'm assuming they don't charge until they ship and I can cancel anytime?[/QUOTE]
Yes, best free shipping is UPS 3 day. They charge at shipping, so there's no risk if a better deal comes along.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Question:
If I pre-order a game will they give it to me on the same day it gets released or do I get it much later?[/QUOTE]

They usually ship the day before release. Free shipping is 3 day, you'll have to pay for the day of release.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Send tekken tag price match requests to amazon!!!!![/QUOTE]
they wont match it since its code based.

Thanks for the post OP.

Also in the same e-mail, Newegg is having a sale for 15% off select gaming peripherals using promo code EMCNCJG242.
If the link doesn't work search for IOGAMEPERI.

*Up to a maximum discout of $100.00 per order. No minimum purchase required; promo codes may only be used once per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Only available while funds last. Promo codes expires on 7/15/2012 or sooner based on fund availability.

Also, as part of their daily deals, they have two video game chairs listed.
LumiSource BM-POD R+BK BoomPod Black/Red $54.00 :shipfree:
BM-UFO LumiSource BoomChair $162.00 :shipfree:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (360) - $47.99
Use code: EMCNCJG74

I just looked at the other codes and subtracted a number to find out that it works ^_^

newegg is just killing me with pre-orders this year.

in for TTT2 and P4A. i'd bite on RE6 but had that pre-ordered with a bunch of other games at $10 off and i don't want to lose my $10 on Zone of the Enders HD and Borderlands2. >

Pre-ordered so much from newegg now (at 6 right now...), definitely in for Persona 4 Arena and might go for TTT2 but I want that snoop doggy dogg dlc. Not sure about RE6 yet, I'm going to dl the demo today but I want to see it on ps3 too before I make a decision.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Persona 4 Arena... my heart says yes, but my wallet says no!! D:[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to your wallet, we all know that money corrupts.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Question:
If I pre-order a game will they give it to me on the same day it gets released or do I get it much later?[/QUOTE]

I live in the DC area, and everytime i preorder from newegg, i use the free shipping and still get it on the release day. I'm sure, other areas will not be as lucky, but it always works for my region.

[quote name='macuseros9']I live in the DC area, and everytime i preorder from newegg, i use the free shipping and still get it on the release day. I'm sure, other areas will not be as lucky, but it always works for my region.[/QUOTE]

i live in manhattan and have gotten everything on release day aside from EXTREMELY popular games, like MW3 and Skyrim. so i'd say about 90% of the time you'll get it by release date.

P4Arena looks amazing and i'm getting it from Newegg. I would get RE6 too, but not really looking forward to it. Will wait till that one drops. Not a big FPS fan either so will pass on MoH.

Looks like I'm switching my TTT2 and P:A pre-orders from Amazon to Newegg again. I wanted that persona soundtrack though =[

[quote name='prettycrazy']Looks like I'm switching my TTT2 and P:A pre-orders from Amazon to Newegg again. I wanted that persona soundtrack though =[[/QUOTE]

Just checked the official website and as someone mentioned, NewEgg is listed as one of the sites which will offer the OST, so you may be worrying for nothing. :p

Already pre-ordered TTT2 last week with the $10 off pre-orders thing. Is there an easy way to get them to remove the extra $2? It's only $2 so it's not the end of the world if not, but it would still be nice if possible.

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']Already pre-ordered TTT2 last week with the $10 off pre-orders thing. Is there an easy way to get them to remove the extra $2? It's only $2 so it's not the end of the world if not, but it would still be nice if possible.[/QUOTE]

Just cancel and re-order.

[quote name='mrbomb']Just cancel and re-order.[/QUOTE]

Apparently they can't cancel it for some odd reason. Talking to a CS rep now and it's kinda bothering me, really.

[quote name='newtype06']Apparently they can't cancel it for some odd reason. Talking to a CS rep now and it's kinda bothering me, really.[/QUOTE]

Thats strange, I just canceled Persona 4 Arena and re-ordered with the new coupon no problem.

[quote name='mrbomb']Thats strange, I just canceled Persona 4 Arena and re-ordered with the new coupon no problem.[/QUOTE]

What did you tell them exactly? To remove one title from the original pre-order list (the one with the $10 off coupon)?

[quote name='newtype06']What did you tell them exactly? To remove one title from the original pre-order list (the one with the $10 off coupon)?[/QUOTE]

Oh if its part of one big order I'm not sure if you can cancel the individual game, I just had P4 Arena ordered by itself. I would just call them anyways they might do it, maybe depends on who you get with customer service.

[quote name='newtype06']What did you tell them exactly? To remove one title from the original pre-order list (the one with the $10 off coupon)?[/QUOTE]

From my experience, you can not cancel a single item from the order. You must cancel the whole order. Some people have stated that Customer Service can do this for you, but from my talks with two different CS reps, both said that you can only cancel the whole order.

[quote name='apenguindidit']From my experience, you can not cancel a single item from the order. You must cancel the whole order. Some people have stated that Customer Service can do this for you, but from my talks with two different CS reps, both said that you can only cancel the whole order.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Guess I'll try with another CS rep. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Persona 4 Arena... my heart says yes, but my wallet says no!! D:[/QUOTE]

It's a fighting game and it's Persona. Wait a few months and you'll have it for $30.

Not sure if this is worth posting a new topic over, so I'll just post it in this Newegg thread instead:

Newegg finally has Rayman Origins (PS3) back in stock for $20 & free shipping.

I got my e-mail reply this morning and looked over it by accident. I don't have a problem sharing what I sent, so:

Dear Newegg,

I recently pre-ordered Persona 4 Arena (among other games) during one of your promotions for $10 off pre-orders. In case it helps or you need verification, the Pre-order is #xxxxxx.

Since that time, you've begun to offer Persona 4 Arena at the price of $48 as a 72 hour deal. And naturally, I have no way of taking advantage of this price on my current pre-order. That said, if it would be possible, I'd like to apply the sales price to the order I've already made. Thanks so much!

Aaaaaand this is the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

We would be glad to assist you with this issue. Please kindly note that these discounts are only available for the items of your pre-order. They could not able to apply for the orders you have already placed. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to reply directly to this email.

Thank you,

xxxx
Newegg Customer Service

... wait, what? You can't say you'd be "glad to assist me with my issue," then go on to say "it may not be applicable to orders I already placed" when that's exactly my issue. Needless to say this reply confuses the hell out of me.

I checked my pre-order in my order history, and nothing about the price has changed, so I'm assuming that's a "no." But I'm going to send another e-mail their way, because I really don't feel satisfied with the reply I got.

Newegg customer service with orders...i'll be honest kind of sucks. They wont let you cancel parts of orders (wouldn't for me so whole order went away) and if you click cancel it automatically cancels...doesn't confirm or anything...just cancelled. I will still preorder from them but saving money and taxes makes for less satisfaction with the customer service.

Thanks OP! In for a P4A pre-order since it does come with the soundtrack CD.

I wish I had a little more information as to how the pre-order bonuses will work with Tekken Tag 2. Gamestop has since added the Big Bikini Bundle and a 360/PS3 theme to go with the Snoop Dogg stage and all four DLC characters, while I'm not quite sure what Amazon is doing. I guess I can always place a pre-order and cancel if I find out more in the meantime.

bread's done
Back