(DEAD) Brave 2D Blu $13.99/3D Combo Pack $19.99 at DeepDiscount

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
2D Blu
3D Blu

(Links for DD are kind of screwed up right now, so you may have to go to DeepDiscount.com, search for "Brave", and click Blu-Ray on the left hand side. The links will be on the bottom row, the "Image Not Available" ones. The middle one is the US 2D Blu, the one of the bottom right is the 3D combo pack")

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great price for Brave 2D, but I've heard really bad things about deepdiscount.com and I'm afraid to order. I'm really tempted though. Has anyone placed some pre-orders with them recently that went smoothly?

Edit: I went ahead and ordered a copy. Hopefully all goes well and I won't be kicking myself later.

I'm torn by this. $13.99 is a steal, but I'm guessing Deep Discount won't honor the orders. I wonder how hard it is to cancel with them.

Edit: I'm taking a chance and placing an order for the 2D. If you go with the 2D, make sure you pick the English version and not the Spanish (Valiente/Brave). The images won't appear on the main search screen, but they will be there when you click on one of the items. The English version is UPC# 786936813159.

Says 404 Not Found when I try to use the links, and the address itself has "expired" in the name. Guess what that means?

Edit: looks like I should read the rest of the first post before I start saying anything. ;)

Thanks, OP. This is a pretty sweet deal on a Disney title, even with $0.98 shipping added for the 2D Blu-ray. I've never had problems with DD (neither in terms of orders arriving nor in terms of being able to cancel orders if I wanted), so I'm hoping this proves just as painless.

[quote name='nightmare452']Available Jun 24, 2025

Hahahaha, but since this is Deep Discount, I actually believe it will arrive at that date.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Will never order from them again after some problems I had ordering the Shrek box set a year or so ago... the least of which was waiting over one freaking hour for anyone to pick up the phone...

This is very tempting, but I've never ordered from DeepDiscount before. It seems to have a bit of a negative image from posts I've seen on here, but they never say why. Do they often screw something up?

Funny how people never read the full OP :roll:

Anyway, just search for "Brave blu" at deepdiscount.com. They're still available at this price.

Seems awful low. I'm wondering if Amazon or the B&M's will be that low? This seems like the kind of movie that TRU would have a bunch of crap fee with purchase like the tea cart that came with Beauty and the Beast.

Hahahaha, but since this is Deep Discount, I actually believe it will arrive at that date.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I think that is giving them to much credit.

[quote name='doubledown']Submitted an Amazon price match....who knows.

If they did, it would be $12 with the $8 coupon :)[/QUOTE]

I've submitted it to Amazon a few times a day now since Deepdiscount's price went live. I don't think they are going to budge on it. They'd be "losing too much money."

[quote name='iamsobroke']do they charge when item ships[/QUOTE]

They charge immediately.

Edit: I thought I was charged immediately, but Paypal was just notifying me that I authorized payment to DD and that I'll be charged when they process the order.

Great deal. Thanks, OP. And for those new to DD, I've been ordering from them for years and never had a problem, though I know their reputation is otherwise.

My 3D and 2D copies just shipped. Meant to cancel the 2D, but I guess it'll be a stocking stuffer for someone in my family.

Does anyone know who Deep Discount uses for shipping? They gave me 2 tracking numbers, but I can't tell if it's UPS, USPS, FedEx or someone else. I just got the standard free shipping.

FYI: Amazon will probably also be $19.99 for the 3D if you clipped the coupon. Both Best Buy and Target are advertising $27.99 next week.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Yep.[/QUOTE]

nope

[quote name='WingsDJY']My 3D and 2D copies just shipped. Meant to cancel the 2D, but I guess it'll be a stocking stuffer for someone in my family.

Does anyone know who Deep Discount uses for shipping? They gave me 2 tracking numbers, but I can't tell if it's UPS, USPS, FedEx or someone else. I just got the standard free shipping.

FYI: Amazon will probably also be $19.99 for the 3D if you clipped the coupon. Both Best Buy and Target are advertising $27.99 next week.[/QUOTE]It's either USPS Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations.

Regardless, you probably won't see it until early next week at the earliest.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's either USPS Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations.

Regardless, you probably won't see it until early next week at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

Hmm..it's 26 digits, all numbers. Doesn't match either format AFAIK.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Hmm..it's 26 digits, all numbers. Doesn't match either format AFAIK.[/QUOTE]Try here and see if you can find a match for it:

http://packagemapping.com/

For me, it's always been UPS-MI or USPS Media Mail. Though, they're shipping from the Chicago area and I'm in St. Louis, so I get my items from them semi-quickly these days.

[quote name='shrike4242']Try here and see if you can find a match for it:

http://packagemapping.com/

For me, it's always been UPS-MI or USPS Media Mail. Though, they're shipping from the Chicago area and I'm in St. Louis, so I get my items from them semi-quickly these days.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's USPS, but there's no tracking data yet. Thanks for the site. Hadn't seen it before.

I'm in Peoria, so hopefully it'll get here by Tuesday.

I think it's dead. Coming up as

27.99 and 34.96 respectively.

Unless I'm missing something?

6:20 Central Time.

Nevermind. I thought this was a new deal. People commenting bumped it up and I must have missed it originally. Nothing to see here.

My camelcamelcamel.com price watch just told me that the price on Amazon hit $27.99, so if you clipped the $8 coupon, you'll be getting it for $19.99 AC.

Hopefully Finding Nemo (also was $19.99 @ DD) would go the same way.

[quote name='shrike4242']My camelcamelcamel.com price watch just told me that the price on Amazon hit $27.99, so if you clipped the $8 coupon, you'll be getting it for $19.99 AC.

Hopefully Finding Nemo (also was $19.99 @ DD) would go the same way.[/QUOTE]

Yup, just waiting for my Amazon order to update with the new price.

[quote name='shrike4242']My camelcamelcamel.com price watch just told me that the price on Amazon hit $27.99, so if you clipped the $8 coupon, you'll be getting it for $19.99 AC.

Hopefully Finding Nemo (also was $19.99 @ DD) would go the same way.[/QUOTE]

Finding Nemo 3D had it for $19.99. It was on sale on Sept. 13.

YMMV but I bought the gift set BR with plush Angus at Walmart. It rang up $19.99 instead of $29.99 and it has a $5 coupon on it so that you can get it for $14.99. Not sure if it will ring up for that price everywhere though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Walmart will have the 2D version for $8.96 on Black Friday so I'll likely pick it up then. I am hoping Amazon matches though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's an awesome price. Any experience with Walmart BF? Will they have lots of copies of this?

bread's done
Back