Free Dust 514 Beta Keys (PS3)

Kniq

CAGiversary!
I'm pretty sure all you need is an IGN account because that's all it took to get mine. Saw a post for these keys from IGN's facebook.

Dust 514 looks really cool, and I realize it's F2P so this isn't much of a deal, but... Play it anyway. The more, the merrier!

http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/dust-514

[quote name='mars009']I thought you had to be Prime in order to get this ? Regardless got one[/QUOTE]
no it worked w/o prime cus i dont have prime i jus have an ign account and it works i got the game 4 free im very happy now :D

Awesome! Thanks OP! I do not have prime, but signed in via Facebook. too bad I'm out of town till Monday, but secured my Code. THANKS!

I just found out why it worked for all of us that don't have Prime. The site says Prime people got access two days ago and the rest get access today.

DUST 514 not my type of game enjoy

CBPB-BMNK-D777
DK8M-CLN9-GNPE
T33F-62N4-A7ER
FRL2-9LNG-C332
GE9N-26NT-AKCE
PKNP-C3N5-D3P9
8M5M-L9NB-56HR

file size 1.9GB

Last edited by a moderator:
:/ This game is confusing as hell. And the instructions are terrible.
Besides that I keep dieing o.e... I dislike First Person Shooters anyways... I'll stick with my Ratchet and Clank, and Skyrim.

Tried it and it works.

Too bad the game sucks.

The game gives you almost no instructions, the guns feel like water pistols, the art design is bland, graphics sub-par, choppy framerate, etc.

Not interested. There a ton of better shooters to play. The only thing that really makes this unique is that it's free.

[quote name='Gorilla Gravy']Tried it and it works.

Too bad the game sucks.

The game gives you almost no instructions, the guns feel like water pistols, the art design is bland, graphics sub-par, choppy framerate, etc.

Not interested. There a ton of better shooters to play. The only thing that really makes this unique is that it's free.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. I logged on to play last night after work and didn't really care for it. I have been wanting to check this out for some time now and was excited when the OP made this thread. Now I don't care about the game.

Here's two codes for someone.

Congratulations, merc. You’ve been selected to help grow the ranks of the DUST 514™ closed beta. Below are 2 unique PlayStation®Network (PSN) Voucher codes. They’re yours to use and distribute however you choose.*

NLN6-8RNT-PAAN
F4CC-QRNR-QTP3

These PSN Voucher codes are only good for access to this weekend’s closed beta, which runs July 26th-30th. So don’t delay – recruit your friends today!

Please note that the PlayStation Network will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from Thursday, July 26 at 15:00 GMT to Friday, July 27 at 07:00 GMT.

If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service at [email protected].

*Note: These PSN Voucher codes are region-specific and can only be used by players in North America, Central America, and South America.

was able to schnag NLN6-8RNT-PAAN, thanks a ton juubei1i! been wanting to try this out, hopefully it isn't as bad as everyone made it out to be in this thread haha.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']L8B8-FANK-TN3M
BL34-T4NB-277M

I was going to give these to friends but noone watns em[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got L8B8-FANK-TN3M

bread's done
Back