Halo 4 $45.00 @newegg

Cocojames333

CAG Newbie
Great deal!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103248&nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS071412&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS071412-_-EMC-071412-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74103248-L04A

Promo code EMCYTZT1900

48 hours only

3 day shipping. Newegg usually ships the Monday before and some people have even received their games on Tuesday.

Newegg does not charge till the game ships.

Thank you for the link. Yeah I canceled my amazon order. Plus I know a lot of people have been preordering from newegg lately...so why not add one more?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I've never preordered from newegg before. Will they take the $45 out of my bank account now or when the game ships?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's like Amazon, they won't charge until the game is released.

[quote name='Rapid shot']I'm pretty sure it's like Amazon, they won't charge until the game is released.[/QUOTE]

Correct, and you can cancel if a better deal pops up.

Thanks for the post OP. I used to be a die hard Halo fanboy, all the way up until Halo 3. I bought an original Xbox + Halo on release day and used to love the series. I played the campaign once on Halo 3 and intended to play through it again, but Bungie decided to not let me play co-op online unless I bought all the DLC. I immediately traded in my copy and haven't really gotten back into the series since then.

I have Halo ODST and Reach in my backlog but without Master Chief, Cortana, etc. I really don't have a desire to play them anytime soon. This might be the entry that'll get me back into the series, but the way 343 Studios have aspired to copy Call of Duty's multiplayer scheme I'm going to wait this one out.

For those who missed it earlier the microsoft store is still doing their $25 off your next purchase promo with Halo 4.
Link

I plan to use mine on a points card for future DLC.

Why can't they ever do specials on the Limited Edition version of the game? It's going to be mass produced and eventually on clearance everywhere like all the previous ones.

[quote name='rnocerino']Why can't they ever do specials on the Limited Edition version of the game? It's going to be mass produced and eventually on clearance everywhere like all the previous ones.[/QUOTE]
Not this time my friend. This one is special and limited. Preorder today to secure your copy. What are you waiting for? Act Fast! Don't miss out! Once they're gone, there's still more they're gone!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not this time my friend. This one is special and limited. Preorder today to secure your copy. What are you waiting for? Act Fast! Don't miss out! Once they're gone, there's still more they're gone![/QUOTE]

Haha so true. Nice deal. Unfortunately this is one of the very few games that I must have at midnight when it releases, so I'm going to pass on this.

[quote name='Woocls']For those who missed it earlier the microsoft store is still doing their $25 off your next purchase promo with Halo 4.
Link

I plan to use mine on a points card for future DLC.[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm doing too. Halo 4 and a 4000 points card for cheap is a great deal. This is pretty good too though, thanks OP!

Yeah, I'm a pretty big Halo fan as well, and I'm also going to hold out for some kind of offer on the Limited Edition.
Even if just the Best Buy thing work for it I'd be happy. But I'm sure there will be many more offers as we get closer.

Seeing this thread made me watch the very funny Conan O'Brian bit on YouTube again. For those who haven't seen it, it's very funny stuff.

http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflJB-aM0wI

Thanks OP!!! Newegg has been having great deals as of late. I already pre-ordered RE6 and now Halo 4. Keep it up Newegg and bring on more deals.

Really like what Newegg has been doing with the preorders lately. Thanks for the heads up, placed an order.

I may have to bite on this.

Better than the Microsoft store $20 credit and here's why:
the $15 is taken off right away and you don't have to buy something overpriced from the Microsoft website before the expiration date.

I bit on this as well. I recently moved to Seattle, so I now have to pay tax at Amazon and the Microsoft Store. NewEgg, though, remains tax-free in Washington, so $44.99 shipped beats $59.99 + $5.70 in tax even with the $20 credit from Microsoft. Thanks, OP!

EDIT: Ehhh... though I just saw it's a $25 credit form Micosoft. Damn. Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']I doubt Amazon will have a $20 credit on it, so I pre-ordered it. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
I beg to differ. I think Amazon will come around soon and extend credit to more games.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not this time my friend. This one is special and limited. Preorder today to secure your copy. What are you waiting for? Act Fast! Don't miss out! Once they're gone, there's still more they're gone![/QUOTE]
just like they said on h3 n reach ce.... implying it over and over...

[quote name='ChosenOne1']I beg to differ. I think Amazon will come around soon and extend credit to more games.[/QUOTE]

what makes you say that? they've been lax on the discounts for quite some time now.

Wondering how much the DLC will be for the game. Because if I can get this for 45 and spend 30 on DLC for it, it makes more sense for me. Not a hardcore fan to own the LE for it plus I mainly want the LE just for all the DLC goodies.

[quote name='pdjones']what makes you say that? they've been lax on the discounts for quite some time now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they seem to have gotten lazy with their deals. They used to have $20 credits on most games, and now we're lucky if they offer $10.

[quote name='Mr Snarp Snarps']I can't seem to get the $15 off. Do you enter the code before or after adding it to your cart?[/QUOTE]
after

[quote name='Mr Snarp Snarps']Ok thanks and sorry for all the questions but this is my first time using Newegg... do they accept debit cards?[/QUOTE]
Yup, I brought my Xbox S from them using a debit card.

bread's done
Back