Binary Domain 360/PS3, Splinter Cell Trilogy PS3 £9.95 ($15.49) Zavvi Mega Monday

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Zavvi has another Mega Monday sale which we all can benefit from worldwide. The Xbox 360 version of Binary Domain is region free. Almost every PS3 game is region free as well (all except Persona 4: Arena...). Shipping cost is £1.00 per game to the US. Shipping used to be 2-3 weeks from the UK, but my most recent order from Zavvi took one week to California & it was sent with USPS Delivery Confirmation as well. Enjoy!

:ps3: Binary Domain £9.95
:360: Binary Domain £9.95

:ps3: Splinter Cell Trilogy £9.95

[quote name='CaoPi']What does Binary Domain play like?[/QUOTE]

I thought it played like Vanquish, with no slow motion, with graphics from Yakuza.

Thanks for the heads up OP! Ordered a copy of :360: Binary Domain.

Saw this article that might be of some interest to some people:
http://thesegasource.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/free-japanese-binary-domain-dlc-of-yakuza-characters-works-in-all-regions-on-xbox-360/

Easy way to find the DLC using the 360 console on a Japanese account is to go into the Games Marketplace tab and go to the second to the right tab (what would be the demo tab on a US account). Click on the icon in the top left corner of that tab for the new release demos. Scroll over to the right and the Binary Domain demo is in between Kinectimals and Monster Hunter Freedom (the MHF displayed will help you find it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice price for a game that's gotten favorable reviews. If I didn't have it in my game que on gamefly I'd bite on this.

anyone know a place in the US that takes trade ins from other regions? for the future that is...

and does anyone have a code that works with this? my 10% code is no longer valid.

love how brits call their "cart" a "basket"

Last edited by a moderator:
forget about that the DMC collection is back down to £20 also used the mm10+first time for 15% off and referd the points to my main account for 5% back

I'm going to call it caging

Thanks OP! Picked up these two and used the 10% code I got a couple months back.

iconps3.gif
Binary Domain
&
iconps3.gif
Ar Tonelico Qoga £14.95

no active reusable codes for zavvi going on right now? still debating on getting it, since there is no dlc and possibly never will be.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Paypal's not working. Bummer, I'd be all over this. I'll try again in a little bit[/QUOTE]
PayPal has never worked for me on there. I have ordered from them several times with my debit card and never had any issues.

Thanks OP, been waiting forever on BD. 15 was my price point but I decided to spurge a bit and spend an extra fiddy cent.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']no active reusable codes for zavvi going on right now? still debating on getting it, since there is no dlc and possibly never will be.[/QUOTE]

DLC for Binary Domain? I thought there was a "Dan Marshall" pack or something? DLC and the fact that I'm not really thrilled to give my cc info away to an overseas site are whats holding me back

[quote name='MrshllJcb']DLC for Binary Domain? I thought there was a "Dan Marshall" pack or something? DLC and the fact that I'm not really thrilled to give my cc info away to an overseas site are whats holding me back[/QUOTE]

Meh.. I've been regularly buying games from Zavvi.com since Late 2009 and never have had anything suspicious on my CC statements.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']DLC for Binary Domain? I thought there was a "Dan Marshall" pack or something? DLC and the fact that I'm not really thrilled to give my cc info away to an overseas site are whats holding me back[/QUOTE]

We're not talking about Bulgaria or the seedy underbelly of Columbia. It's the UK for God's sake! lol

[quote name='Zaku77']We're not talking about Bulgaria or the seedy underbelly of Columbia. It's the UK for God's sake! lol[/QUOTE]

They could try and collect some back tea taxes.

[quote name='Zaku77']We're not talking about Bulgaria or the seedy underbelly of Columbia. It's the UK for God's sake! lol[/QUOTE]

You mean Colombia. But I like what you wrote better.

Yes, yes I do... lol For as much of a grammar Nazi as I am, I can be quite a tard when it comes to geography and things of its ilk. lol

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to US for international shipping from zaavi? I got email saying they sent the item on 19th, I still haven't received it yet.

[quote name='zeonmx']Does anyone know how long it takes to get to US for international shipping from zaavi? I got email saying they sent the item on 19th, I still haven't received it yet.[/QUOTE]

7-14 business days (note the bold text)

bread's done
Back