I'm in Tokyo

Cabochan Dwarf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi all, I'm new to CAG but I noticed there were some requests for help from Tokyo. I live in Tokyo and have easy access to Shinjuku, Akiba, Nakano etc. I must admit I'm no expert in Anime, (more of an Xbox gamer/sports collector) but if you tell me what you're looking for I'd be happy to try, I love hanging out in those areas.

I've sold stuff on eBay before so I'd be happy to give my references if needed. Anyway I'm here forever so post/PM me anytime. Cheers!

I don't have anything for sale at the moment on EBay, but this is my account if you want to check out my ratings as a seller/buyer:

Misha-jp

As I mentioned before, I'm not a dealer or even that knowledgable of Anime stuff, but if you have something specific you want from Tokyo-games, anime, music, snacks, whatever, just drop me a line and I might be able to help you out.

[quote name='Strell']Earthbound stuff.

Any and all Earthbound stuff you can find.[/QUOTE]

So from Wikipedia I take it you are referring to the Nintendo game? (sorry again, not claiming to be an expert, just someone who lives in Tokyo) I'll keep my eyes open and ask around next time I'm out and drop u a line if I see anything, or is there anything specifically you are searching for?

Aye, it's the SNES game (well, Mother 2 = the SNES game, Mother 3 = Gameboy Advance game). Over there, it's going to be labeled as "Mother" stuff, since that's the name of the series in Japan. Generally you can find little figures in some parts of Akihibara. They also tend to be in a lot of the crane games, but I realize that's more difficult to go after.

But really, I'd be open to almost anything you could possible find (although figures are definitely highest on the list). No worries either way of course; I appreciate the offer/thought alone.

eBay is full of examples.

Here's another.

Mr. Saturn is always awesome.

Mother 1 stuff.

I'll stop now; don't want to feel like I'm being annoying or pressuring you.

[quote name='ckc4043']Do you have ps3 one piece that can sell to me in a cheaper price?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, as above, I don't "have" anything, but if you specifically ask me to look out for something when I go out, I will. Are you asking about the ps3 game or the limited edition PS console? If you send me a googled link with a specific picture and price that would help a lot.

Any of the strategy guides or fanbooks, as well as any cellphone charms you may find, for the Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban) series, please. I'm hoping to get lucky and find some of the books during my November CA trip (and visit to Book-Off), but I can't seem to get a Phoenix Wright cellphone strap for less than $40 on ebay. Scalpers suck sometimes... please let me know if you find anything and what I can do to repay you.

[quote name='deadlyclawz']i can't see your ebay account :([/QUOTE]

Go to eBay. Click on Advanced Search. Click Find a Member. Put in my user name:

Misha-jp

i'd be interested in drinks. should figure out how much it would cost to ship though. i have been craving some sapporo melon cream soda and i love to try new weird shit. could figure something out for a grab bag full of stuff.

Well I am looking for some more J-Pop, specifically m-Flo, Crystal Kay, Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Mika Nakashima, Kuraki Mai and Chemistry. Oh and Rebecca from the 80's as well as Kuwata Keisuke.

I'm specifically thinking of the 500円 music cd section in Book Off. I'll find what I'm missing and mention it to you so as not to waste your time. I don't have any Keisuke stuff at all. I don't have any of the Ayumi Hamasaki albums from what I remember.
Some Beatmania IIDX PS2 games I would greatly appreciate but I'll get you the info of which I am missing right now since I already picked up 3rd Style and a few others when I was there.
Right now I would ask you to look for "Rock and Roll Hero" from Keisuke.
This is advice for everyone to think about. Any chance you might pick up a bunch of those portable grocery bags? The one's that have the elastic on coat hoods that you pull closed. Or if that's confusing imagine how a zip-tie closes. I ask because the price for them is quite reasonable in Japan when I was there and outrageous in Whole Foods here in the United States.

i got it in seicomarts, 7-11's, lawsons, train stations, and grocery stores. would usually pick one up with a bento thing for dinner.

when i went (2009) that year there were doing a tie-in with the one piece anime so if you saw some green soda with one piece characters on it, that was the stuff.

other interesting stuff i tried was pepsi shiso (found in a seicomart in hakodate) and those jelly soda things from fanta (like someone put some jello in your soda)

How did I miss that?! smacks head against table.

I must say Kit-Kat got their design RIGHT with Japan. Beautiful package and I wish they'd take a hint here.

Matcha green tea kit-kats, or any other limited edition kit kats from over there. My wife have been wanting to try it...

Oh yeah. Highfives zerotl. I remember seeing them there. Why not get her a Valentine's Day Kit-Kat gift?

I got my mom a mug when I was there. Wish I got two of them since it's a pentagonal sided mug. It's VERY cool looking. I had never seen one of those till I went to Japan.
If you see one of those OP I would love it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']i was just about to buy 3 of those off ebay.

40$ is too much though[/QUOTE]

Wow! Yeah. Shipping is the main issue, heavy. What kinda price would be acceptable? I gotta do some research at the post office I think.

[quote name='crystalklear64']i was just about to buy 3 of those off ebay.

40$ is too much though[/QUOTE]

Jeez, no kidding. Let me guess that it's the bottle and not even a 1.5 liter right?

Well dwarf there are 3 kinds of course(EMS, SAL, etc.), the best option for a package like that I would argue would be to just go with the month shipping.

[quote name='Cabochan Dwarf']Wow! Yeah. Shipping is the main issue, heavy. What kinda price would be acceptable? I gotta do some research at the post office I think.[/QUOTE]
shipping is what it is. maybe 40$ is "reasonable" given the price of shipping but its not what i'd be willing to pay. i'm not looking to shortchange someone, but theres gotta be a way to get that cost down or get a bigger bang for the buck by adding more stuff or something.

and yea, just 3 individual bottles. whoever it was was charging 5$ per bottle which i'm sure is like 3.50$ over, fair enough gotta make some money. theres also the trouble of going out and getting it which is worth my money as well. but then the shipping. 23$ for shipping alone. maybe if it was a big order like a 12 pack or something, but for 3 bottles? ouch.

[quote name='Cabochan Dwarf']Go to eBay. Click on Advanced Search. Click Find a Member. Put in my user name:

Misha-jp[/QUOTE]

ohh saw it! thanks! :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']shipping is what it is. maybe 40$ is "reasonable" given the price of shipping but its not what i'd be willing to pay. i'm not looking to shortchange someone, but theres gotta be a way to get that cost down or get a bigger bang for the buck by adding more stuff or something.

and yea, just 3 individual bottles. whoever it was was charging 5$ per bottle which i'm sure is like 3.50$ over, fair enough gotta make some money. theres also the trouble of going out and getting it which is worth my money as well. but then the shipping. 23$ for shipping alone. maybe if it was a big order like a 12 pack or something, but for 3 bottles? ouch.[/QUOTE]

FYI Salty Watermelon is two things:

#1 - TERRIBLE!

#2 - Going to be offered in my special lowball (coming soon) for anyone that wants to torture themselves. ;)

If it was Salty Watermelon and Chili then we might talk....

IMG_8672-e1282230675524.jpg

Like to say thanks to Cabochan who help me ordered the vita case which arrived today, left feedback for helping member CAG :)

bread's done
Back