Okc Cags where are you .

jaz1

CAG Veteran
I live in Norman ok trying to find some other people to trade with or get some gaming online also to post local deals. Let's try to get this going .

Most of the OKC CAGs don't post, they just lurk. I know of at least 2 others in the Norman area, 3 including myself.

[quote name='HydroX']Most of the OKC CAGs don't post, they just lurk. I know of at least 2 others in the Norman area, 3 including myself.[/QUOTE]

Yep...I'm guilty of usually just lurking. There don't seem to be too many deals in this area. Since I work 7:30-5:00, I don't get on CAG until the evening, and most online deals have already been posted by the time I'm on here.

Okay, who is going to all the Best Buys and clearing stock of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning games for both systems? Asshat. ;)

[quote name='jaz1']i got one monday at the may best buy i work up there but live in norman[/QUOTE]

I got one at the Norman Best Buy when I first got the coupon and there were quite a few copies, but my friend and I went back twice since he got his magazine and both PS3 and 360 have been out.

i went before i got my mag and they used the stores mag so i didn't have to wait to get mine . still haven't got it . whats your gamer tag i though i had you on my list but i don't .

Thinking of picking up a one of the but not sure the way to go i hear mix reviews about the vita any thoughs

I grabbed a Vita from Amazon Warehouse Deals. It was fun while it lasted but portable gaming and I don't get along well -- not since the original Game Boy days, anyway. Ended up selling the Vita a month later on eBay.

I might grab a 3DS XL when it comes out but I'm sure that will just be a short stage for me.

central OKC here... out of curiosity, anybody spot a MP3 special edition for ps3? I know where one is for xbox for 35...

[quote name='Evt']central OKC here... out of curiosity, anybody spot a MP3 special edition for ps3? I know where one is for xbox for 35...[/QUOTE]

My friend and I probably bought both of them the other day. :lol:

I know where a PS3 one lurks, though.

I made an Oklahoma thread a while a go. It was popular. Then died off.

OKC is too small to have a thread. Oklahoma thread would be more appropriate probably to keep it active.

I'm in Tulsa now, Riverside and Denver area, across the street almost from Blue Rose Cafe.

any good ps3 deals im in the need of one my 40 fat sounds like im playing in a airplane hanger

I'm in west OKC. I haven't had too many issues with games being OOS or hoarders or anything. But then again, if I wait more than a day or two, the deal just naturally attracts everyone and sells out. Just my experience.

For anybody who might be in the market for a PS Vita:

I was at the Sam's Club in Norman today, and I saw that they had the Wifi Vitas for $198.xx. Still needs to get a bit cheaper before I pick one up, but that's a better deal than I've seen on a new one.

Not a bad price on the vita but its been 250 with 50 gift card at multiple places good if you don't want to come out of pocket for it though

Hello...

I live in OKC and moved here a year and a half ago (oil and gas job after graduating from college). Just wanted to say hi.

Not OKC here but I live in Oklahoma. I live in Enid.
Mid size town, quiet, low crime rate. I like it here.

However we do lack some major retailers. :(

[quote name='Komentra']Not OKC here but I live in Oklahoma. I live in Enid.
Mid size town, quiet, low crime rate. I like it here.

However we do lack some major retailers. :([/QUOTE]

That's what the Internet and Amazon is for! ;)

[quote name='HydroX']That's what the Internet and Amazon is for! ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol. Indeed. Almost of all my VG shopping is Amazon.

Just wish we had a Best Buy because in the video game deals section I see people always talking about them price matching so I get a bit jealous. :(

bread's done
Back