PUR Members: Free RIFT (PC) + 30 day online pass

Seshka

CAGiversary!
For PUR members:

Get a free download for Rift (PC) and a 30 day online pass.

Here's the ad:
riftfree.png

The ad with the code is in a GS e-mail you should have received.

To redeem the game go to the page the e-mail redirects you to and register/follow the instructions:

Step 1: Download and install the GameStop App from http://www.impulsedriven.com/about.

Step 2: Using the [email protected] email address, create or login to an account using the GameStop App.

Step 3: Go to the My Games tab in the GameStop App, select your game and click the Install button to download.

GS link with system requirements and stuff:
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/rift/78581

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tcbys']I dident get such email. I got a PUR email earler it was about some sales or something.[/QUOTE]
This one will say "Get a Free Game, Plus a Month of Online Play" - I got mine about an hour ago, so they might still be going out.

I got a code too, if anyone wants it. PM

edit: 7/18/12:43pm

Code still available if anyone wants it

ello cags !
I got alredy a code from Mr dbolt but i could use 1 more for my wife then we could have some fun together and maybe she will like it too not just me :)
so if someone could send me 1 more code i would be realy happy

I've got a code as well, too bad I don't play Rift.
I'm going to be rather busy today so here's the code.
S4MJ-VXC4-HT6E

ill give a code to, but was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out for it? maybe some refer a friend action?;) since i do actually already own and play the game, let me know if interested

[quote name='yamayama']Your FREE RIFT PC Downloads Code:
CT7D-Q2CQ-HY3N

Redeem your unique code with the GameStop PC app.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I redeemed it. Been wanting to try out this game for a while. :D

EDIT: PM'd you a little something! :D

bread's done
Back