$280 Assassin's Creed Liberation PSVita bundle w/Ezio Auditore Gauntlet Replica @ GS

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you were planning on getting the AC PSVita bundle & the Ezio Auditore Gauntlet Replica you'll save $10 by getting both. Looks like Sony has relented & put the 4GB memory card back in the bundle.
Pre-Order the PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle and save $10 on the Ezio Auditore Gauntlet Replica

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/con...-assassins-creed-iii-liberation-bundle/102637

discounted vita memory cards
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325145

Last edited by a moderator:
I can hardly believe Sony is so stupid that they would not include a memory card with this bundle. Wasn't it announced at E3? Were there any articles about this being removed if it's true? Amazons product page even showed it as included up until...not long ago. So anyone that had it pre ordered would be expecting one with it. If I were Amazon I'd be pissed if they actually remove it.

It's like they are absolutely trying to make sure the Vita fails. I just got another one after selling my first, but if they're really this dumb then I'll just sell this one too and not look back.

[quote name='Enuf']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323288

I hope the backlash is so bad that they upgrade it from 4GB to 8GB or 16GB[/QUOTE]

I mean I just looked at that AC Bundle on Amazon a few days ago and the 4Gb card was still in the description along with a picture of a 4GB memory card. Maybe it just took Amazon that long to fix it but wow...I literally don't believe that Sony could be this dumb. I think there will be a 4GB memory card with it in the end. If there isn't, any amount of backlash they receive is well deserved.

The only thing that could top this is if they don't include a memory card, yet AC needs one to play it. I'd laugh and then cry.

I know its needed to save and for psn games but 4gb is tiny and kinda worthless. Nevertheless if they said they were including it they should have

am i missing something? the desc says it includes a 4gb card

Product Details:
Experience new ways to play Assassin's Creed with the exclusive new saga only on the PlayStation®Vita system. Start gaming right out of the box with this all-in-one bundle, which includes the PlayStation®Vita Wi-Fi system, a 4GB Memory Card, and Assassin's Creed® III Liberation Game.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I can hardly believe Sony is so stupid that they would not include a memory card with this bundle.[/QUOTE]

It does include a 4GB.

Experience new ways to play Assassin's Creed with the exclusive new saga only on the PlayStation®Vita system. Start gaming right out of the box with this all-in-one bundle, which includes the PlayStation®Vita Wi-Fi system, a 4GB Memory Card, and Assassin's Creed® III Liberation Game.

That's taken from GameStop.

You don't want a 4gb. They're not easily switchable and even if you primarily use physical copies of games, I'd suggest at least 8gb.

[quote name='ijustw1n']You don't want a 4gb. They're not easily switchable and even if you primarily use physical copies of games, I'd suggest at least 8gb.[/QUOTE]

Even if it is just two physical games. I was thinking about getting this Assassin's Creed Vita bundle and buying Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward as the second physical game.

There's really no other Vita games I'm interested in at the moment.

Speculation/I'm tired:
I'm guessing Assassin's Creed III: Liberation will be a physical copy and not a voucher.

The description doesn't say anywhere if it even is a physical copy. I mean, the picture has box/case with art that could be just a voucher, but I doubt it.

Reminds me of Patapon 2, voucher only PSP game that eventually saw a UMD release in the North America region. Then again, the case for Assassin's Creed would have wording to specify if it was only a voucher in the box.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Will buy this bundle when it's 199.99 with 50 dollar gift card:)[/QUOTE]

I'll be waiting for that too.

I was also planning to wait for a price drop on the vita, but I finally broke down and got one last week during the gamestop $50 gift card sale. I must say, the vita is one pretty sweet piece of hardware. From a technology perspective alone, this thing really should not be priced any cheaper than it is. Although including at least a 4gb memory card would be nice. If they could just add some more good software to the library, the vita would be incredible.

Unless Gamestop backs the 4GB memory you're not getting it Sony has take it out of the description meaning they won't be supply it in the bundles. It'll be on GS to honor it. I'm sure there's fine print that protects GS from changes made by the publisher/manufact.

[quote name='danh920']am i missing something? the desc says it includes a 4gb card[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']It does include a 4GB.
That's taken from GameStop.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Will buy this bundle when it's 199.99 with 50 dollar gift card:)[/QUOTE]LOL I got in on the BB $60 GC deal & since the GC coupon wasn't scanning they took $60 off the $250 so $190 + tax paid by GC.:bouncy: Add in all the $10-$20 vita games I scored all I need is a good 32GB memory card & I'm good.

[quote name='ubdu']I will buy when remote play works with all PS3 games.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious or if you just wanted to bash the Vita because one gaming site posted false information that it would be available for all games(I think Eurogamer actually.) Either way, it won't ever work with all PS3 games and Sony never said it will. Even with PS3 CFW it doesn't work with all games, and most of which it does work with, it has so much button lag it's unplayable.

It's a good feature, but I've only used it once when at a friends house to show off that I could play Shadow of the Colossus while I was over there. I haven't used it since.

bread's done
Back