G2PLAY.NET pc games, spec ops the line $23.32, max payne 3 $15.95, many more

dEvAnGeL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
i have never heard of this website until i was looking for some info on a game DLC and this page was mentioned on a topic, if any of you have purchase here please let the rest of us know, the reason im posting it is because there is some good deals on some games and you can pay with paypal just in case this end up being a hoax you can open a dispute with paypal and get your money back

spec ops the line $23.32

COD MW3 $20.87

ghost recon FT $30.69

dirt showdown $19.64

max payne 3 $15.95

there is plenty more games on sale so feel free to check the website and again if anyone has ever purchase from this site please let us know because in all honesty prices look very tempting

http://www.g2play.net/store/home.php

A quick Google search will show that people lose games bought from G2Play from their Steam account, G2Play sell non-working keys and don't refund (or don't refund in full), and they also have quite a history of good old-fashioned rudeness to their customers.

Do not risk your money or your Steam account with these scum.

Be wary, they sell RU version of the games, so that MW3 isn't as cheaper as it looks, they have been there for a long time and honestly, their offers aren't good.

[quote name='PenguinJim']A quick Google search will show that people lose games bought from G2Play from their Steam account, G2Play sell non-working keys and don't refund (or don't refund in full), and they also have quite a history of good old-fashioned rudeness to their customers.

Do not risk your money or your Steam account with these scum.[/QUOTE]
for that very reason i wrote that if anyone has had problems to please let us know, good your post was the first one with that info, i did a quick google search and indeed find that some people have had problems while others never had an issue, usually the people that have problems are the ones with steam USA accounts

bread's done
Back