SSX (Used, 360/PS3) $14.99 with free shipping at GameFly

Got one from best buy from the gamer mag a month or so ago and it's totally worth it. If I didn't have this already I would have bought it for this price especially since gamefly are always spoton about online passes.

I freaking love this game! Got it for $10 at BB last month and it's hardly left the tray on the 360. The single player is lacking, but the global challenges are a blast to play.

Also RE Operation Raccoon City and Kinnect Sports Season 2 are $19.99 with free shipping.

RE will be $14.99 new at BBY on Sunday of course.

[quote name='chunlirocks']chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes! Plant that seed of doubt into other people's minds while you mull over whether you want the deal or not. :p

Really though, I order used games from Gamefly all the time, and I've never had any issues with the things I got. Sure, I got a couple disks with a few small "dents" in the sides, but they weren't anywhere near problematic. For what it's worth, all but one of the games I've ordered from Gamefly have been for 360, and I don't have a membership with them.

So yeah, I ordered an SSX for 360. I'm really happy to get it at such a low price, and with the online code to boot. Thanks OP!

not worth it IMO.
you need $10 to play online with online pass... the online tournaments are the best part of the game. so you really need $25 for it...

[quote name='usrevenge']not worth it IMO.
you need $10 to play online with online pass... the online tournaments are the best part of the game. so you really need $25 for it...[/QUOTE]
gamefly games come with the online pass unused

[quote name='who77']gamefly games come with the online pass unused[/QUOTE]

Sold.

I'm glad that I waited to buy a copy.

[quote name='Dalerax']Thanks OP, in for one. Was waiting for a lower price point. With the online code included, this is a good price point.[/QUOTE]

Online code?

Kinect Sports also comes with 2 bucks worth of Microsoft Points on a card in the case. I assume that would be included from Gamefly. 19.99 is still a little high in my book. I got it for 5 when BBy messed up the price a month or so ago and think 10 or less is a good spot based on my time with the game.

I know Gamerly sends the online codes with the game, but just in case someone gets shafted and doesn't get one, I've got 2 unused codes I'll send to anyone for $2 PayPal. (SSX 360)

Bought! Been waiting for a good deal on this one. Most games I've bought from gamefly have been in good shape. I hope the trend continues with this purchase.

Yea, code needed for this game, and Gamefly send those unused.

Bought tons of games from them, and only seen a few tiny chips on the absolute edges of the disc. Totally cosmetic, and even then, not bad at all.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']I miss gamefly's huge sales, where have those gone?! :([/QUOTE]

Maybe they're gearing up for a big summer sale to make space for the fall releases.

With sales like these just a few months after release.. its crazy. Black Friday is gonna be awesome but I'm busy blowing all my cash out now. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Crono139']To play online. EA gives you a one-time use code with the game.

It's $10 alone if you need to buy it separately. No need to do so with GameFly games, apparently.
[/QUOTE]

Gamefly includes everything that comes with the including the codes when you purchase the game. If you rent the game they only send you the disc.

Is there any difference between the PS3 and 360 version? I heard there was some PS3-exclusive Mt. Fuji or something...

[quote name='VidPower']Is there any difference between the PS3 and 360 version? I heard there was some PS3-exclusive Mt. Fuji or something...[/QUOTE]
That's right. Apparently there's some workaround to get it for 360 involving setting up a Live account in a different region, but I just went with PS3.

[quote name='VidPower']I heard there was some PS3-exclusive Mt. Fuji or something...[/QUOTE]

It's apparently a crappy stage so don't sweat it.

If you care, though:

Step 1 - Set up a new account located in Europe
Step 2 - Download DLC
Step 3 - Profit

bread's done
Back