Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD Giveaway

[quote name='jojuinc']Thanks OP, I used to play Tony Hawk 1 & 2 all the time on the PS1.
The site looks good too![/QUOTE]
Thanks! I really appreciate that.

Just wanna say this game is fun, not as fun as back in the day but i would reccomend everyone sign up for a shot at this!

Signed up also, but wont be entering this one lol Good Luck CAGs

Last edited by a moderator:
Left a few comments on reviews that interested me. Only thing I notice is some of the articles dates are messed up. For example, one says it was posted on February 57th

[quote name='deathb10w']Left a few comments on reviews that interested me. Only thing I notice is some of the articles dates are messed up. For example, one says it was posted on February 57th[/QUOTE]

It does that from time to time haha. Thanks for the comments though!

lol. 57th

i also left a "few" comments

love the site bran, wish it was updated more frequently, but seeing currently you're a team of one, i can understand

[quote name='violentfox']lol. 57th

i also left a "few" comments

love the site bran, wish it was updated more frequently, but seeing currently you're a team of one, i can understand[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will be having some more folks jump on board soon. Stay tuned!

[quote name='deathb10w']Left a few comments on reviews that interested me. Only thing I notice is some of the articles dates are messed up. For example, one says it was posted on February 57th[/QUOTE]
Yeah I noticed that too. May be a bug or something? I'm just surfing that website and enjoying it. :p

bread's done
Back