* * * * * 15 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread - Now Wikified!

#691 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:04 AM

it looks like only germany got the two disc version of dead island definitive edition, when they released the definitive edition the first time in 2016... now hopefully the definitive edition slaughter pack version released in 2017 will include the game on disc, that german link above in my other post claim it is on same disc as the first game...

unboxing the german 2 disc version...

#692 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:18 AM

Steep Winter Games Edition PS4 with Road to Olympics DLC

7BRpEvc.jpg?1

#693 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   703 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

To be confirmed: Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition DLCs are on disc, (well sort of)

hmmm 3 dlcs but only 2 made it onto the disc, 3rd one has to be dl (but it's free expansion for everyone). Honestly if this is true I'd still take it.

Edit: promo over IGNORE THIS, BBY currently doing promotion for this game, you get $10 gc for purchasing this. With GCU it $40 with a $10 GC, come out to be $30, not as good as when the price mistake but w/e

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#694 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5520 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:11 PM

hmmm 3 dlcs but only 2 made it onto the disc, 3rd one has to be dl (but it's free expansion for everyone). Honestly if this is true I'd still take it.

BBY currently doing promotion for this game, you get $10 gc for purchasing this. With GCU it $40 with a $10 GC, come out to be $30, not as good as when the price mistake but w/e

Where do you see this $10 GC promo for RE7 Gold?  It doesn't appear on the Best Buy website or when you add the game to your cart.

#695 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   703 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Where do you see this $10 GC promo for RE7 Gold? It doesn't appear on the Best Buy website or when you add the game to your cart.

promo might have ended then, I remember seeing it early this week. The GC shows as a free gift, not a point rebate like recent AAA title.

#696 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

here is an update for the Rocket League’s Updated Collector’s Edition...

The updated Collector’s Edition will include Wheels and a Player Banner inspired by DC Comics’ The Flash, and a bonus DC Comics Player Banner. Alongside the above, it also will include the previously released DLC (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and Chaos Run), Premium DLC Battle-Cars (Aftershock, Marauder, Esper, and Masamune), and limited Art Print created by Psyonix concept artist, Jay Zhang.

Those who own Rocket League‘s digital version and/or the existing Collector’s Edition will have an opportunity to buy The Flash and DC Comics content in 2018. Psyonix said that it’ll reveal more details in due course so stay tuned.

http://www.playstati...dition-details/

#697 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

Edit: promo over IGNORE THIS, BBY currently doing promotion for this game, you get $10 gc for purchasing this. With GCU it $40 with a $10 GC, come out to be $30, not as good as when the price mistake but w/e

we will see about that, usually gold edition have had only vanilla disc and all dlc and patch is a download, so i dont believe any of this before i see an unboxing, and someone that actually have the game and tried it... but then again there might be a different usa and europe release.

if this is a gold edition with everything on disc then it should be named a complete edition and not a gold edition. but as usually the game industry like to confuse their customers with their products. its like the idiots try to blur the difference between physical and digital.