* * * * * 15 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread - Now Wikified!

#811 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:43 AM

If you don't mind, could you also post a quick text blurb to say whether or not everything is on disc? I don't always feel like spending three minutes to watch youtube videos.

#812 Sindur   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:46 PM

looks like it's all on disc for both platforms

#813 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:20 PM

If you don't mind, could you also post a quick text blurb to say whether or not everything is on disc? I don't always feel like spending three minutes to watch youtube videos.

since i am not owning the game and is not the one doing the unboxing i cant say everything is on the disc, all we can do is assume it is... until someone can confirm it. so that is why i dont include any text saying everything is on the disc. so these unboxing videos if nothing else is said, it only show what is included in the game box.. but feel free to google and if you find any confirmation that everything is on the disc, post about it here..

#814 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:47 AM

Assassin Creed Rogue REMASTERED (PS4) Unboxing

#815 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:50 AM

Amazon Lists The Banner Saga Collection for PS4 and Xbox One

https://gematsu.com/...on-ps4-xbox-one

#816 GameOverGreggy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1070 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

GameOverGreggy

Posted 02 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

It's not an 'unboxing' when it's 1 disc in a standard case.

#817 bstringbean  

bstringbean

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

It's not an 'unboxing' when it's 1 disc in a standard case.

Many people find value in knowing whether the extra content is on a voucher or on the disc.

#818 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1400 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:31 PM

Might be a fluke, but Amazon has a listing for Xcom 2 Collection to release tomorrow, Digital only.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#819 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

Might be a fluke, but Amazon has a listing for Xcom 2 Collection to release tomorrow, Digital only.

if its digital and not physical disc release, it dont matter, this topic is about physical disc releases..

#820 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

Many people find value in knowing whether the extra content is on a voucher or on the disc.

correct this is what it is about, what content and what extra content the physical disc releases comes with..

#821 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2466 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:14 PM

Just in case people on this thread don't look at the main page, another CAG created a topic alerting that the Dark Souls 3 complete edition is Best buy's deal of the day today. $19.99 or $15.99 GCU. 

https://www.bestbuy....JGNIwqC4rictQZA

#822 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1400 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

Hitman physical re-release with GOTY content, WB as publisher

Per gematsu:
"Please note that a portion of add-on content is not pre-loaded on the Hitman: Definitive Edition disc and requires an internet connection. Additional content is approximately 12 to 24 gigabytes depending on platform."

#823 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

Spider-Man PS4 Collector's Edition

https://www.gamespot...e/1100-6457928/

#824 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

Injustice 2 "day one" Legendary Edition, steelbook(gold coin, digital comic dlc code on card.10.000 dlc ingame coins) europe version

Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, steelbook usa version (dlc vouchers)

#825 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:46 PM

Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, steelbook usa version (dlc vouchers)

Thanks for the heads up. Fuck it then. No thank you WB.

#826 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3852 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:27 AM

Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition came out when the game launched so of course it is just DLC vouchers.

The US Legendary Edition is what should have been posted:

#827 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:39 AM

Ohhh thanks. That was confusing.

#828 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

i just found out there was another steelbox edition...

injustice 2 deluxe edition (steelbox eu version) unboxing..

#829 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:55 AM

Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition came out when the game launched so of course it is just DLC vouchers.

The US Legendary Edition is what should have been posted:

that is the usa regular version of the legendary edition (that i posted a video of here 28 march) with no steelbook,coin,digtial comic or 10.000 ingame coins...

#830 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3852 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

that is the usa regular version of the legendary edition (that i posted a video of here 28 march) with no steelbook,coin,digtial comic or 10.000 ingame coins...

But why did you post an unboxing of the Ultimate Edition (which came out a year ago)?

#831 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

all injustice 2 editions i have found so far...

thEqi4g.jpg

#832 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:21 AM

But why did you post an unboxing of the Ultimate Edition (which came out a year ago)?

because i didnt know about it.. anyway this injustice 2 game is a sink hole when it comes to releases by the look of it... there is so many versions its crazy...

#833 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3852 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

because i didnt know about it.. anyway this injustice 2 game is a sink hole when it comes to releases by the look of it... there is so many versions its crazy...

It looks like there are only two different discs (regular and legendary). If all you care about is on-disc content then the choice is easy.

Are you just trying to confuse everyone by posting all the editions they shouldn't buy?

#834 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4822 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

I like seeing all of the different options out there. I know what I personally collect and what versions I like to buy, so now I better understand my options. It's also just cool to see different variants, especially with such minute differences. If people are more interested, then they can take it from here and Google for more information like anyone else would do. I appreciate the guy's efforts. It's super weird to be pissy about someone providing information for free.

#835 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1400 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:58 AM

Maybe it's belong here, but Gamestop has listed Megaman X Legacy 1+2 on their site, description stated 2 discs, one for each set.

#836 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:20 AM

GTA V Premium Edition, is it just a repacking of the vanilla disc with a new printed cover and a dlc vouchers(or pop in the disc and everything comes as a download/patch)... or do it have all the patches and dlc on disc???, that is the question.

IkNJ0tO.jpg

#837 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3852 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

GTA V Premium Edition, is it just a repacking of the vanilla disc with a new printed cover and a dlc vouchers(or pop in the disc and everything comes as a download/patch)... or do it have all the patches and dlc on disc???, that is the question.

All of the DLC requires a persistent internet connection so it doesn't really matter if it's on the disc or not.

#838 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

All of the DLC requires a persistent internet connection so it doesn't really matter if it's on the disc or not.

i was thinking of the single player patches that have been released, the online is a waste..

#839 bigstew  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:15 PM

Maybe it's belong here, but Gamestop has listed Megaman X Legacy 1+2 on their site, description stated 2 discs, one for each set.

i you sure? i know nintendo doesnt allow everything on its cart and demands digital use, so all of these collections are only partly their with vouchers for the second collection to download

#840 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1400 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

i you sure? i know nintendo doesnt allow everything on its cart and demands digital use, so all of these collections are only partly their with vouchers for the second collection to download

My post was covering disc based consoles, that's why I stated "2 discs"