* * * * * 15 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread - Now Wikified!

#901 McCHitman   Reigning Champ CAGiversary!   303 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

McCHitman

Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:15 PM

AC 3 Remaster getting physical release next month for a "low" price $40; comes with all DLCs and AC Liberation. It is unknown if these will be code or on disc.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That Switch version looks ROUGH

#902 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1402 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:30 PM

Nier Automata GOTY DLCs are not on disc, on the same note, patches are not on disc too.

No incentive to rebuy this if you already have the vanilla version, DLCs on sale plenty of time before.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#903 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3539 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:34 PM

Nier Automata GOTY DLCs are not on disc, on the same note, patches are not on disc too.

No incentive to rebuy this if you already have the vanilla version, DLCs on sale plenty of time before.

It’s just a code? Yuck!

#904 hohle  

Posted 26 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

It’s just a code? Yuck!

I took a gamble on this when it was $20+GCU during BF. Haven't bought the DLC, but glad I didn't wait for the GOTY.

#905 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:40 PM

I love this thread, but man it's always a bummer to read about "GOTY" packing a DLC voucher. Huge Nier fan, considered double-dipping if it did have DLC built-in, but no thanks on this one.

#906 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4828 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2019 - 10:01 PM

I love this thread, but man it's always a bummer to read about "GOTY" packing a DLC voucher. Huge Nier fan, considered double-dipping if it did have DLC built-in, but no thanks on this one.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd consider the new cover art to be a good enough reason to give them more money for an updated disc. I'm sure this way of doing things is FAR cheaper, but it's still shitty.

#907 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3852 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:05 PM

LEGO Marvel Collection is all on disc. It includes LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, LEGO Marvel Avengers, and all of the downloadable content for all 3 games.

I did not make this video and I have no idea why the PS4 version is on 1 disc and the Xbox One version is on 2 discs.

#908 bigstew  

Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:52 PM

LEGO Marvel Collection is all on disc. It includes LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, LEGO Marvel Avengers, and all of the downloadable content for all 3 games.

I did not make this video and I have no idea why the PS4 version is on 1 disc and the Xbox One version is on 2 discs.

would only guess its maybe because x enhanced takes more room, also it seems more goty games will be with dl codes since beginning last year the industry saw a large shift from games being on disc to just under a gb with downloading the rest to increase profits since its saves on the manufact with just inputing enough memory to click a download for teh rest of the game, sad to see but blame third party companies who are losing money to being leftcoast extremists with censorship hurting the overall sales

#909 hypodrmage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

hypodrmage

Posted Yesterday, 02:37 PM

Does anyone know if the new Darkest Dungeon Collector's edition on the PS4 has all the content on the disc? 

#910 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

Does anyone know if the new Darkest Dungeon Collector's edition on the PS4 has all the content on the disc? 

(In the nicest possible way) did you try googling it, because I remember that topic coming up multiple times (on resetera and gamefaqs) I want to say the answer is yes, but there are quite a few editions of that game out there... 

#911 hypodrmage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

hypodrmage

Posted Yesterday, 04:10 PM

(In the nicest possible way) did you try googling it, because I remember that topic coming up multiple times (on resetera and gamefaqs) I want to say the answer is yes, but there are quite a few editions of that game out there... 

I did, I found lots of info about the Switch and Vita release but didn't see anything definitive on the PS4 version.  Since this is a thread about complete edition of games, I thought it would be a reasonable place to ask.