* * * * * 16 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread - Now Wikified!

#991 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1066 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 04 April 2020 - 11:44 PM

the ps3 dirt 3 complete edition had everything on disc, so they did at least that one. but from now one i guess we must be on the watchout when it comes to all codemaster goty (or what ever name they put on it) releases of their games. becouse you clearly can not trust them anymore.

I didn’t know the PS3 had everything on disc. I had the 360 version and it was codes. That may have been due to the difference in disc capacity at that time.

#992 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:34 PM

What's the word on Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath?

After watching this unboxing video it appears that PS4 and XBO have Data+Play discs, and DLC voucher for future skins?

I'm curious about day one patches, but it looks like (most) content is on disc!

And the switch version is just a code in a box.

#993 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3903 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:48 PM

And the switch version is just a code in a box.

Nintendo really needs to start making larger capacity cartridges. I'm tired of all these codes in a box or partial content on cartridge.

#994 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6453 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:54 PM

Nintendo really needs to start making larger capacity cartridges. I'm tired of all these codes in a box or partial content on cartridge.

They already make them.  It's the publishers that are cheaping out.

#995 alamak   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

Any word on a HItman 2 Complete/GOTY physical edition?