Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City PS3 bundle $29.96 at Wal-Mart ( YMMV)

lessthan12parsecs

CAGiversary!
Just got home from a Wal-Mart in Tallahassee, Fl with the WM two pack PS3 bundle of Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City for $29.96 + tax!!!

They had AC marked at $29.96 and right next to it was the bundle for the same price!

Hope you can find a deal like that at your local store!

lessthan12parsecs

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']What comes in the bundle?[/QUOTE]

Its the bundle that walmart did when arkham city first came out. It has both games (AA and AC) shrink wrapped together.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Omg... You think Amazon would match this for me even though I bought Arkham City this week?[/QUOTE]
Not unless Amazon had the bundle themselves and that would be pretty hard since I believe it was a WM exclusive. That's why I bought Arkham City at WM, even though I had to pay cash for it. It basically came out to buying Arkham Asylum GOTY for MSRP($30) while getting Arkham City at launch for half off.

[quote name='lessthan12parsecs']Just got home from a Wal-Mart in Tallahassee, Fl with the WM two pack PS3 bundle of Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City for $29.96 + tax!!!

They had AC marked at $29.96 and right next to it was the bundle for the same price!

Hope you can find a deal like that at your local store!

lessthan12parsecs[/QUOTE]

[quote name='linuskinrak']A Tallahassee Cag! Which one? I just got off work and I got some time to kill before the movie tonight.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck 2 Tallahassee CAGS?! IN THE SAME THREAD!?
*inception horn*

Hey guys Tally-CAG here too.

But Mahan is way too far out for me. If anybody is going to the N. Monroe st one and finds one - let me know =p

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not unless Amazon had the bundle themselves and that would be pretty hard since I believe it was a WM exclusive. That's why I bought Arkham City at WM, even though I had to pay cash for it. It basically came out to buying Arkham Asylum GOTY for MSRP($30) while getting Arkham City at launch for half off.[/QUOTE]

No... Say it isn't true! It's impossible!!!

bread's done
Back