Batman Arkham City CE PS3 only @ Bestbuy online for $34.99

Awesome price, the statue is really good quality too, I've seen a few other less than amazing statues (looking at you Uncharted 3 and inFamous 2), but the Batman one is great. Got the 360 CE for this price in December, well worth the money, after you're done with the game you can sell it off if you'd like and keep the goodies. Might be able to sell the DLC codes too (sold mine for about $10).

Check your stores first! I bought one in-store today for 24.99. If you go to your store location on the web site, under clearance --> video games, it might have a listing for 24.99 if they have it available.

[quote name='Trace17']Check your stores first! I bought one in-store today for 24.99. If you go to your store location on the web site, under clearance --> video games, it might have a listing for 24.99 if they have it available.[/QUOTE]
I was surprised when I went in for a price adjustment with the website already up on my phone to show them. They said it was in their system at $24.99 (I know for a fact it wasn't before today because I had them check yesterday and it was still $50). I closed my mouth, put my phone in my pocket and said, "Thank you."

thanks OP got one, stores by me are sold out of this edition and even though I have the game had to get the statue! Will trade in my other copy

I got it for $24.99, why pay $10 more unless you can't find it in store... I pickup two copy for the ps3 at my bb the other day...

I decided to bite, and I just got my shipping confirmation. My local store has been sold out of the CE for a LONG time now.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']lol......[/QUOTE]
Why would you laugh at 12 people being murdered while trying to watch a movie?

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Why would you laugh at 12 people being murdered while trying to watch a movie?[/QUOTE]

He's laughing at the idea that the shooting will cause the price to drop.

[quote name='Spokker']He's laughing at the idea that the shooting will cause the price to drop.[/QUOTE]
Still not seeing how that's humorous.

^ How awful. I hadn't heard the news until just now.

One of my stores has the CE on clearance, but I think I'll leave it to someone else to pick it up. It's a tempting offer, though.

Hearing the news has put a damper on my deal-finding/movie-watching tendencies.

Damn that was fast. Already got a shipping notice.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Why would you laugh at 12 people being murdered while trying to watch a movie?[/QUOTE]
Some people just want to be dicks.

Dammit dammit dammit, was waiting until payday to buy this for $50 luck would have it it goes down in price on my one busy friday and i miss it, oh well

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Still not seeing how that's humorous.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't exactly laughing, I was "loling" at the fact that someone would think the shooting would effect the price of this at all whatsoever. Absolutely ridiculous to think that. I find nothing funny about 12 people being killed by some deranged lunatic, and find it equally ridiculous someone would accuse me of laughing at that. Back on topic... ._.

Picked this up this morning. Hesitated at first, but realize I'd regret it if I didn't pick it up at this price for the statue alone.

Put up my vanilla copy, still shrink wrapped, on craigslist. Hopefully someone bites.

Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have a hard time PMing when I got it for 50 but this online price will make it easy.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Awesome price, the statue is really good quality too, I've seen a few other less than amazing statues (looking at you Uncharted 3 and inFamous 2), but the Batman one is great. Got the 360 CE for this price in December, well worth the money, after you're done with the game you can sell it off if you'd like and keep the goodies. Might be able to sell the DLC codes too (sold mine for about $10).[/QUOTE]

The Infamous statue might not be made of the best material but its a cool statue with a pretty good likeness.

Which one do you guys prefer?
US/Europe or Japan version?
arkham-city-collectors-edition-statue-japan.jpg

[quote name='kcohen82']thanks OP got one, stores by me are sold out of this edition and even though I have the game had to get the statue! Will trade in my other copy[/QUOTE]
Hopefully you keep the case/artwork/three page fold out "manual" from your original copy as this is one of the other Warner Bros. CE's that comes with no real case for the game.:roll:

It comes in what looks like a cardboard sleeve, just like the DC Universe Online CE.
[quote name='cagfansub']Which one do you guys prefer?
US/Europe or Japan version?
arkham-city-collectors-edition-statue-japan.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Japanese version definitely. The whole 100% black & white thing for the US version seems kinda meh to me. It really stinks when other regions get much better CE's than we do.

At least two examples of which are the God Of War III CE from the UK, which had actual CD's/DVD's for the bonus content instead of DLC codes like we got AND a copy of the God Of War Collection right in that Pandora's Box replica and the other being the Driver: San Francisco CE(from the UK as well), which came with a nice sized replica of a Dodge Charger and some other stuff I believe.

Very sad I couldn't get one either. Tried hard the last few days. No best buy near me has any. I tried to get one store to store and I have one coming to my best buy but they won't hold it. They will stock the item when they get it which is a really random time gap.

Af first two different employees said I could order it through the store over the phone that they would override the online price. I call back today spoke to the same rep. with my payment ready and says she's about to do it then comes back and says something about the warehouse stock and the instore stock then she couldn't do it. For whatever reason I'm not exactly sure. Just sucks I wasted like over 2 hours today looking up different best buys waiting on their long phone calls for stock of this game.

Missed it online as well but I'm more pissed I couldn't buy it from the store. I know that kind of transaction sounds weird for their policy I just don't get why they said they could do it and now they can't and I don't even know why.

It's easy to make one for just about anything. All you need is the SKU# from the item you wanna look up, then look up a random item with an active locator page. In the URL, switch out the SKU from that product for the one you wanna look up. The SKU goes in the place where the URL says SkuID= after the equal sign.

Hit enter and the search page will switch to your intended item and search away.;)

FYI: I think I used Max Payne 3 for 360s' product locator page to do the swap trick this time.

[quote name='argyle']Highly torn between grabbing this & waiting for the GOTY version to drop in price.[/QUOTE]GOTY will be $30 @ kmart next week so buy it now from BB using in store p/u to get the $10 code & then pm it. $30 + $10 credit. Lego Batman 2 can also be done the same way so getting both games for $60 + $20 credit is a hella deal.

I bought the GOTY Edition. PMed it with GameStop for $40. Found the CE for $25. Took the disc out and traded that in for $16. So I got a GOTY/CE combo for $54.

[quote name='argyle']Highly torn between grabbing this & waiting for the GOTY version to drop in price.[/QUOTE]

get both

[quote name='TaylorM06']I bought the GOTY Edition. PMed it with GameStop for $40. Found the CE for $25. Took the disc out and traded that in for $16. So I got a GOTY/CE combo for $54.[/QUOTE]

the CE is 25 at gamestop

[quote name='starmask2k3']the CE is 25 at gamestop[/QUOTE]

Not at my local Gamestop. I called and confirmed that they had in stock, but is $50.

bread's done
Back