LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 [360] $9.99 w/FSSS

Sadly, I had to purchase another copy... I loaned out my first copy (from my backlog) and they moved the xbox while it was inside. :'(

[quote name='Lucian']It's OOS from Amazon, but I still ordered from them - I can wait. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Same. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Lucian']It's OOS from Amazon, but I still ordered from them - I can wait. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine from them "backorder" last time. They still shipped it to me about 3 days later.

Looks like I am getting another Vita game...damn you GameStop. I honestly have bought more Vita games from you then I have games in general in the last year. Got Gravity Rush, MK, Disgaea 3, Uncharted, Wipeout (came with Vita), and now HP more than likely.

To bad they didn't release a matching CE edition. This game is going to look a little ackward in my shelf.

First link shows 10.99 but found the 360 version for OP's listed price. But with prime and no tax it seemed a no brainer.

Thanx OP ...

Gamestop price is $9.99 new for Years 1-4, too. I pricematched at Best Buy and upgraded to the ps3 version after trading in my wii copy there for $8 after the 50% trade-in bonus.

bread's done
Back